WWE Universe [Thread for WWE Fans]

apr118

Which among the 3 do you watch more?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which among the 3 do you watch more?

• [Color="Red"]WWE Raw[/color]
    • [color="blue"]WWE Smackdown[/color]
    • [color="Gold"]WWE NXT[/color]
    • [color="darkgreen"]All the above[/color]

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheamus got buried big time, apparently Kevin Dunn or Brian Gerwitz (writes for Raw, cant remember which atm) doesn't like him. I thought he got pushed to the WWE Title a little too soon coming out of ECW but I like him, really a shame that he's been getting depushed.

Same here. Sheamus has a lot of potential but well, that's what is happening to him. BTW, about Orton VS Punk, did he already eliminated all the New Nexus sidekicks? Or Maybe Punk has another hidden disciple somewhere hahahah!

Unless someone like Sheffield or Tarver comes back it looks like all the New Nexus minus Punk has been punted off TV. Surprised to see Sheamus win the US Title last night hopefully this means he wont be constantly losing like he has been, I could see him possibly taking the belt to Smackdown in the draft in a few months. The belts usually swap between brands every few years (WWE/WHC and US/IC) and its about that time to switch up the US/IC titles again. Also epic promo by Rock to open the show.

• 3 weeks later...

it was meh. it didn't really have that thing which makes you watch it all the way to the end.

the only match i was watching it for was the "Undertaker VS. HHH" match and boy, did that end in a surprise. i suppose it's time to accept that WWE is gonna have Undertaker retire with an undefeated streak.

it was meh. it didn't really have that thing which makes you watch it all the way to the end.

the only match i was watching it for was the "Undertaker VS. HHH" match and boy, did that end in a surprise. i suppose it's time to accept that WWE is gonna have Undertaker retire with an undefeated streak.

I suppose. I just watched it a while ago. The Cena VS Miz match well, ended up with a rather more surprising turn of events.

The Undertaker doesn't want to retire with the streak intact. What he wants is to use the end of the streak, to help push a young superstar to the top. I don't think it will go on too much longer though. Given all the nagging injuries he's got I expect it will last at most 2 more years. Maybe longer if they only bring him back to wrestle that one match at Wrestlemania.

Aww. I miss Jeff Hardy! I stopped watching WWE after Jeff left. So reading your posts im getting caught up on WWE. :D

Jeff Hardy is currently in TNA Wrestling and I believe he won the TNA title twice there. He's currently off TV due to drug or exhaustion issues (depending on the source and who you listen to) but is expected to return as a face...I think.

Edge retiring, will it stick? Or will he get an opperation to remove the extra bone growth around his spine and be back in time for next year's wrestlemania?

As this looks to be a real legit career ending injury Edge will NEVER be cleared to compete again, as doing so could run the risk of paralysis or even death. The most we'll see of Edge will probably be when he's inducted into the Hall of Fame or possibly to celebrate if or when Christian (his best friend and storyline brother) wins the World Heavyweight Championship. While it's possible he could be brought on as a road agent and occasionally make cameo appearances his wrestling career is over. The only time you'll ever see him wrestle again is on DVDs and of course youtube. As a big Edgehead its sad to see him retire like this but at the same time I'd rather he be able to walk away with his health instead of wheeled out in a wheelchair or even dead.

Actually, the storyline where they were brothers when they tagged together was re-written as them just being good friends (And much like with Scott Hall and Kevin Nash, there was some discussion about making their characters gay, but that never happened)

I know that I'm just one of those people who didn't forget that they were storyline brothers which is something newer fans may not know as they seemed to just drop it when Christian came back (why they did I dunno since Kane and Undertaker aren't really brothers either). That last part is news to me though, I'm curious as to where you read/heard that O_o. I couldn't picture E&C being like Billy and Chuck.

• 1 month later...