WWE Universe [Thread for WWE Fans]

apr118

Which among the 3 do you watch more?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which among the 3 do you watch more?

• [Color="Red"]WWE Raw[/color]
    • [color="blue"]WWE Smackdown[/color]
    • [color="Gold"]WWE NXT[/color]
    • [color="darkgreen"]All the above[/color]

Ok, so I am a big WWE fan and I would like to have a chance to share my thoughts to all WWE fans here sometime especially after watching either RAW, Smackdown or NXT.

If you feel like discussing an episode or anything that concerns WWE, this is the thread for us!

You can post on how the Miz is Awesome or how Michael Cole is annoying LOL. Or maybe how strong John Cena is or how cool the Viper Randy Orton is! Don't forget the luchador Rey Mysterio and the ultimate opportunist Edge!

*While you're at it, can you participate to the poll above about: "Which among the 3 do you watch most? Or do you watch all of them? :D"

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rock vs cena.

MIZ is awesome he should get to fight better than John Cena.

Miz should be fighting Orton/CM Punk/Santino

ok not santino but orton or cm punk.

LOL. You should never count Santino out hahah :D

But yes, I agree. Cena VS The Rock is a must see since Miz VS Cena already happened way back then when Miz is still not a champ hahah.

My theory on the undertaker, if they have him stay undefeated at Wrestlemania, he will stay in the WWE probably only until he has won 20 (Possibly 25, but that would be pushing it given how many medical issues he's had even just this last year.) wrestlemania matches, otherwise, he will retire after they have someone beat him, however long that may be.

If they go the defeated route, he will likely tell them when he's ready to retire, and that year at wrestlemania will be his last match. Sortof the way Shawn retired from wrestling.. Not like the way Ric Flair "retired" because he went back on it.