Halloween Banner!

Koby

OoOhH!.. nice entry's everyone. Sorry about me not being around to get voting started.. :( Please read announcement.. Guess there is no need to put the banners up.. however we will still do voting and give the prize!

Lets start Thanksgiving banner early! xD

Not being american I still dont fully understand thanksgiving...

is it like a sort of a christmasy thing?

Thanksgiving is just a day we celebrate as the day the indians (or native americans) and the people who came over from sea sat together and shared their food and how to survive or w/e.. Basically its a day of a big feast.. O.o Turkey, Hog, etc.. I don't usually eat much though, lol cause I'm usually not home for Thanksgiving.

Is Christmas an international holiday? lol.. and what are some others? How about New Years, Easter, etc... I know Independence day is not.

Maybe we should just do seasons rather then holidays.. Such as just making a new banner competition each season but not actually making it themed towards it or whatever?

I'd kind of like to see a Final Fantasy 8 banner since I been playing it lately... and Squall is my favorite Final Fantasy character. O.o

Oh and someone who gets the chance, can you please create a poll or topic for voting for this halloween banner? xD I feel lazy right now, and I don't have much time online left.