Favorite Zelda Game?

Iliasmiles

I honestly can't say for sure... I love the entire Legend of Zelda series, save for the ones that were too American for certain reasons... *coughMAHBOIIIIIcough* I've played all of them, and they all blew my mind in different ways, but if the question were which game I played the most, there's two. I played Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess more than any other game in the series. No, I'm not one of those people who play it for the realism, cause I love Wind Waker just as much, I just love the amazing effort put into each game, and those two happened to be the ones I played the most and beat the most times. Seventeen if you combine both games in how many times I've beaten them.

My favorites are

1. Ocarina of time

2. Windwaker

3. Majora's Mask

Alot of people don't like windwaker because of its cartoonish design but if you just look past that you'll realize its an amazing game.

I had nightmares about the first dungeon. My tv had crappy display at the time so it was too dark to play in it lol.

Windwaker was an amazing game regardless.