Favorite Zelda Game?

Iliasmiles

When it comes down to it, My first real game that i owned was Ocarina of Time, I cant live without it now. It truly is a classic and is one that should be praised for it's greatness. The newer Zelda's dont even compare to Ocarina of Time, even twilight just doesnt cut it. Even thought the old graphics are a eyesore at times, its that old story and those graphics that make it so great! If any new Zelda games do come out( and they will) they should model them after Ocarina of Time and not some childish thought that they have been using lately.

I think it had to be A Link to the Past, GBA version <_< Cause that was the only one I ever beat without a strategy guide or outside help.

I remember playing the SNES version as a kid... had no idea what I was doing whatsoever. I also remember pissing off the chickens quite a few times as well... Gyak.

• 2 weeks later...
i really loved oot but i would have to say i really like was the wind waker for gc they went with a big risk sure sailing taken ages to start with but over was fun

Thank you someone who else who loved wind waker. OOT was probably my favorite but close runner up is definitely Wind Waker. Much more dynamic Link with all the OOT gameplay fun.

I think the best would probably have to be Ocarina of Time because it gives so much background info about Link. It really warms your heart. It's like the game out of all Legend of Zelda series that really makes you become close to the Link. If you want to really know Link and everything about him then Ocarina of time is the best game. Majoras Mask is pretty awesome and I think fierce dekeity Link should be featured in another game probably Skyward Sword and even a new Smash Brothers! Twilight Princess seems to be like a remake of the Zelda series, like a whole new start since the graphics have been improved and there are more combat moves and new characters. Twilight is with a new Link but it aslo has a few hints of the past in it. Some of the areas that you travel to have previously been in Ocarina of Time but were destroyed and made new land but this was kind of hidden in Twilight. But still all around despite suck ass graphics Ocarina is when Link became famous in the Zelda series.

Like most people my favorite is Ocarina of Time, but that game is definetly worth the praise, I cant wait to play it again on the 3ds! Majora's Mask was interesting too, very weird but creative, I loved the 3 days theme. I havent played alot of the newer games but I own the Nintendo DS games The Phantom Hourglass & Spirit Tracks and they are good games. The newer cartoonish Zelda games are inferior to more mature look though IMO.