Favorite Arc [One Piece]

mileylovestina

I've only watched up to 139 myself at the moment. I watch the dub since it's one of FUNi's best works, and so I decided to put it on hold till Skypiea finished. Anyways I've really enjoyed the series a lot. If I had to choose just one arc though it'd probably be Arlong Park.

I've only watched up to 139 myself at the moment. I watch the dub since it's one of FUNi's best works, and so I decided to put it on hold till Skypiea finished. Anyways I've really enjoyed the series a lot. If I had to choose just one arc though it'd probably be Arlong Park.

yea ive really enjoyed the funimation dub ive bought the first 2 dvds in the uncut set and am getting the 3rd this week its great im glad i finaly got around to watching one piece.i was also pleased i could download em off this site so i dont have to rely on buying them to see it

i will put spoiler tags for my answer:

1. Skypiea Arc (Jaya, Skypiea)

2. Marineford Arc (Sabaody, Impeldown, Marineford Plaza)

3. East Blue Arc (Syrup Village, Cocoyashi Village, Baratie Restaurant, Loguetown)

4. Water 7 Arc (Davy Back Fight, Water 7, Enies Lobby, Post Water 7)

5. Thriller Bark Arc (Thriller Bark)

Everything is the same for me but swap 1 and 2 around.

• 2 weeks later...
Marinefold 110% Second of course being Thriller Bark, if only for my adoration of Brook.

EDIT: also, just a little fun-fact, I watched all 480 episodes over the course of three months. Thus all of my friends think that I am an anti-social.

This is exactly what happened to me :D when I got into One Piece it was at about episode 370 -380 and I watched it all in about three months too.

This is exactly what happened to me :D when I got into One Piece it was at about episode 370 -380 and I watched it all in about three months too.

it's only normal.. back when i was still studying at college.. i usually watch the series within less than 2 months (that was when the episodes are till 340)

now, when i watch it in my 5th run.. i did really take 10 weeks (2 months) to catch up till episode 480

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...