Final Fantasy 7 On Ps3

Carley Jay

Ooooh so there is more to it than just the technical demo they have shown in the past.... I knew they were going to make a remake eventually...

"Square Enix is indeed making a Final Fantasy VII remake. Proof of this can be found in a secret trailer video at the end of PSP game Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII."

I don't know, alot of people will probably tell me different(because they always do xD) but I knew they didnt make the technical demo for nothing, i'm pretty sure they will remake it and that just adds to it.

Seeing as Crisis core story is before the actual FFVII, it shows on the trailer "To be continued..." which means ffvii is next. I don't think SE would put to be continued on something without continuing it. (:

I doubt it is, i think they made the demo to see what reactions it would get, my friend sean showed me more footage than the technical demo has shown. People are going to deny this as a remake until it actually happens though xD so I guess until it is officially announced there will always be those people that will say no...

but really...the video shown at the end of crisis core is one big step forward, I cant wait >.<;;

EDIT: changes some things up there

Could also be a marketing campaign..

Like, word of mouth goes around there's a secret video on CC... increases sales... unless peoplejust post it up on youtube. lol,

ALso it could just mean to be continued in the original FFVII ...

I don't know ... as much as i love FFVII .. i think they should just leave it alone. leave the "One of the greatest RPGS made" title for the FFVII alone... not to mention they'd have to make it to the utmost copmlete perfection which would take al ot of money & time. IE, Fanboys/girls wouldn't be happy with anything less~~

god, a remake of FFVII. Let great things lie, I don't think they need it. But if they did, fans would flock and they would need a whole lot of copies for the sales most likely. But it could be just leading to the originally made FFVII. Unless they remade all the FF's up to the ones of PS2 for the PS3. then that would be something to see.

Square Enix at the time of the original Tech Demo stated it was merely a demo, and they had no plans of a remake. Several months later they were still denying it.

However within the last month, without actually confirming it, Square Enix says "A remake is not being made at the moment, but if the time is right we might make it". Not in those exact words, but thats what they basically said. Therefore, I do believe that after they are done working on all the games at the top of their list (KH3, FF13, FFv13, etc...) we will see it. =P

• 2 weeks later...

I woud buy the remake as well. I would love to replay VII. It's really hard now because the graphics are so bad compared to games now. It would be really awesome if they remade it with up to date graphics.

They'll make one, it may be another generation of consoles away but they'll make one. They're remaking all the earlier games because there's a new generation of gamers who never played them and they'll probably remake VII-IX for all those people who came into the series at X or X-2. Plus they've made everything else for VII, a remake is all they can do to get more money out of it (until the time comes to remake the sequels)

• 1 month later...