So we've upgraded again...

Koby

Working on getting the rest of the themes updated with the newer feature fixes, etc.. There is some new elements I need to stylize in Asphyxia too, but the IPSFocus themes have already been patched by Ehren so it's just a matter of installing the latest versions and applying all my changes. The actual software update went smoothly this go around with no errors in the process.

This update marks a lot of new features and fixes.

New or Changed Features

• When your link auto-embeds in a post such as with an image, YouTube video, Twitter link, etc. an option will now display to revert the embed back to a plain text link if you do not want the embed.
  • New setting to disable embedding.
  • Facebook/Twitter integration improvements
  • If you are an administrator and encounter a system error, additional debug output will now display. Regular members will see the normal error message.
  • Custom Fields for Support Requests in Commerce now show on the front-end.
  • If an advertisement is set up with a main image, but not smaller images for tablets/mobiles, the ad would not show at all on tablets/mobiles. This has changed so the main image will display on all devices unless smaller images are provided.
  • Topics scheduled to automatically lock or unlock will now reflect this in the topic listing and when viewing the topic.
  • Placing a link to a Facebook status will embed when possible.
  • When viewing a report, the container (for example, the forum) the content is from is displayed.
  • Three character searches are now allowed in the Admin CP Live Search.
  • The Account Settings page now uses vertical rather than horizontal tabs to prevent overflow.
  • If Gravatar is enabled, and a user has not defined an profile photo, then their email address will be used to fetch from Gravatar unless explicitly set not to.
  • Gfycat embeds now use their oEmbed endpoint rather than their JS API.
  • Using Amazon CloudFront as https provider will now be recognized as valid secure connection.
  • The member REST API endpoint will now return custom fields.
  • The Developer Center for Plugins now shows the filename in the list of hooks, and when editing a hook, a breadcrumb includes a link back to the list.
  • Inline notifications can now be dismissed
  • Efficiency improvements to the search index
  • You can now close a poll independently of the topic

The activity stream has a new toggle and filter bar that replaces the "Edit Form" link. It is now faster and easier to customize existing streams and to change the filtering options without having to create new streams.

• Like 3

This theme has been here for a month or two, just wasn't default. You can switch themes by clicking 'Theme' towards the bottom left of any page. Anyhow this one is called Brave and it's an updated version of the theme we used for several years back on IPB 3.x

1 hour ago, SoultakerSpirit said:

I've noticed the content page for each user doesn't show up under their name like before. You now have to go to your profile to see everything you replied to. I hope that makes sense.

I'm not sure what it is you're referring to.

There used to be a page where all users can see what topics they reply to or start. I think it was called Manage Contents which shows under their username when they click on their name at top. The page usually showa new replies since sometimes topics are replaced by new topics on the main page. For example, let's use my thread, Naruto Shippuden FTP. If I wanted to see new replies I would have to go to my profile page and click on the recent reply I posted cause new replies wouldn't show up on the main page cause it would be replaced by a new topic before I could see, but if the content page was working I could go to it and it would have litted icons next to the topics with new replies to it. Again, I hope this makes sense. It's actually hard to describe what I am talking bout. lol. :P

12 minutes ago, SoultakerSpirit said:

There used to be a page where all users can see what topics they reply to or start. I think it was called Manage Contents which shows under their username when they click on their name at top. The page usually showa new replies since sometimes topics are replaced by new topics on the main page. For example, let's use my thread, Naruto Shippuden FTP. If I wanted to see new replies I would have to go to my profile page and click on the recent reply I posted cause new replies wouldn't show up on the main page cause it would be replaced by a new topic before I could see, but if the content page was working I could go to it and it would have litted icons next to the topics with new replies to it. Again, I hope this makes sense. It's actually hard to describe what I am talking bout. lol. :P

Is this what you were looking for @SoultakerSpirit:

https://web.archive.org/web/20150314232711/http://kametsu.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent&search_app=forums

d372f37150.png

3 minutes ago, SoultakerSpirit said:

Yes Mood like that, but each member had their own content page of what they have started or replied to.

Navigation -> Activity -> My Default Streams

You can also create custom activity streams and save them to this list to meet whatever criteria you want.

35 minutes ago, SoultakerSpirit said:

Yes Mood like that, but each member had their own content page of what they have started or replied to.

The alternative to Koby's is to go into the Sub forum board (i.e Dual Audio/Dubbed/etc), click Sort By > Custom  > Filter > Topics I started or Topics I've posted in

• Nekone locked this topic