18+ Section?

Koby

Should we have one?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have one?

• Yes
    • No

A lot of anime forums seem to have/like them.

Do you think we should have a 18+ Section for Ecchi, Yuri, Yaoi, Hentai (etc.)?

I'm not quite sure we should or should not. If we had one we would need some way of preventing the younger members from accessing it, but like the gender rooms, anyone can lie about their age. :/ So stopping them from viewing it would be nearly impossible and if they really wanted to see 18+ stuff they could always find it elsewhere anyways.. :/

So my question is, should we have one, what is your thoughts on it, and if we added it what should we do to only let the right people view it?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a definite yes from me. Could probably pull in some RPs with an 18+ area to RP in. Some people like being able to RP sex and whatnot, so why not give them a section? Really, unless you can put something in that prevents anyone under 18 from entering (like something that looks at their profile, sees they are not 18, and than blocks them) than the only thing you could do is put a disclaimer so you cannot get in trouble. Than just ban anyone that is under 18 that posts in there. I say it is over-all a good idea... I mean, nothing bad really could come of it... if someone is insulted by it...somehow... than they can just not go there. So, yea... I say good idea, I could contribute a lot to it, haha.

Howdy I am new to forums and this was first thread I just happen to read. I just seen another forum the other day with section like you are proposing and was not to approving until I looked at the "Art" that was there. There is some really great works that are done in magna that are 18+. I voted yes and you should go for it, if you want I can you give link to see how those guys did it.

(Nice to meet you all and great forums you have here.)

Ok, but edit my age to 18 xD.

lol, sorry, but that'd totally be against the point.. :/

And tebian, sure, PM me the link. Oh wait, I forgot, we have a post pm requirement where you must have at least 5 posts to private message due to the spammers who join just to private message members.. :/ sorry.

18+ kinda ticks me off

mostly because im 16 ><

and havign rps in there would really irk me when im the one whos been trying to revive the damned rp section and on fm we did have some somewhat explicit like 18+ stuff but no one cared so i say no because the kiddies gots to hear about it at some point just have liek a mature content warning or something for those with virgin ears

18+ kinda ticks me off

mostly because im 16 ><

and havign rps in there would really irk me when im the one whos been trying to revive the damned rp section and on fm we did have some somewhat explicit like 18+ stuff but no one cared so i say no because the kiddies gots to hear about it at some point just have liek a mature content warning or something for those with virgin ears

In the old forum before the hackings, and before moving from clicdev hosting the boys use to post hentai in the boys private room, lol.. not sure about the girls though.

So you pretty much say no just because your not 18?

So far its 6 to 1, so it will most likely be added, just not sure how we should work it out..

no thats not the only reason i listed a few

and if it gets put up what if all the attention gos there i dont know it would just make me want to be on the forum less...

currently the attention is pretty much no where.. the forum is somewhat dead with about 5 semi-active posters and tons of lurkers. So if all attention goes there it would just mean a boost in activity.. and I don't think all attention would go to it because there is a lot of people who isn't 18 years old yet either. Just think of it as another category to post in, somewhat a replacement from the unsuccessful private rooms.

Why would having one make you not want to visit the forum? Please explain, because I want to make the right choice in whether or not to add it. I don't want to run off half the active members because of it.