[PSN] Breaking News

ウェンキ Leki

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are giving everyone a free month of the PSN+ which is the paid PSN service due to the downtime and some free games and other stuff but I have not heard of them forcing the paid service to play online. After all this trouble I really doubt a lot of people would pay for the service anyway.

whats this I hear about having to pay for something to do with PSN when the network is online again?

That must be a false rumor started by the Microsoft fanboys, and/or Sony Haters. Sony hasn't said anything about that, or I would have recieved an e-mail from them and so would all the other members. The only paid service on PSN is PSN+ which is only discounts on PSN Store, some free games on occasion, auto-downloads and patches, etc.

That must be a false rumor started by the Microsoft fanboys, and/or Sony Haters. Sony hasn't said anything about that, or I would have recieved an e-mail from them and so would all the other members. The only paid service on PSN is PSN+ which is only discounts on PSN Store, some free games on occasion, auto-downloads and patches, etc.

Thank god for that. I had thought something fishy was up when I first heard it.

Sony provides free online gaming all these years and after being hacked, demand payment? Something not quite right about that.

Sigh, PSN is still down, and they say its supposed to be down for some more time. I better get compensation for my Month of PSN PLUS lost. If not there will be hell to fucking pay.

When PSN returns, l non PSN+ members will get 30 of PSN+ and al PSN+ Members will get an additional 30 days. Current subscriptions should be ted while PSN is down.

I'm VERY FREAKIN PISSED AT THEM!!! I'm ONE THE VICTIMS!! HOPE THEY PLAN SOME SORT OF COMPENSATION PLAN..

Have you read the post above yours? That is part of their compensation. SOE games will also be offering compensation. The only thing you won't get is money, but you will basically get a free month's work of paid content.