Whats a good horror/suspense anime to watch?

cougar18

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Gantz was pretty horrific and suspenseful, It follows a highschooler trapped inside this dangerous "video game" hosted by aliens. You go to the game when you die and get re-incarnated to play, survival awards you points which you can use to bail on the game or use to buy better kit. The gore in the show is pretty ridiculous at time's and the suspense comes from the character's cheating death.

• Like 1

Gantz was pretty horrific and suspenseful, It follows a highschooler trapped inside this dangerous "video game" hosted by aliens. You go to the game when you die and get re-incarnated to play, survival awards you points which you can use to bail on the game or use to buy better kit. The gore in the show is pretty ridiculous at time's and the suspense comes from the character's cheating death.

Hmm sounds like a pretty good anime, I might have to check it out

• Like 1

Oh, hell yeah dawg. When I first saw it I thought the idea was pretty sick, there's only like 26 episodes but, the manga goes way more in depth and I think it might be ending soon.

• Like 1

Oh, hell yeah dawg. When I first saw it I thought the idea was pretty sick, there's only like 26 episodes but, the manga goes way more in depth and I think it might be ending soon.

26 episodes is pretty long for an anime like this one, most dont pass 12 eps or even less at times