How about a happy anime???

I am feeling like poo today and would like a happy anime to cheer me up. Now, before anybody recommends a cheesy love anime, know that I normally do not like cheesy love. The only one I really liked was eureka seven...

One anime that made me feel good was Fullmetal. A heartwarming story of brotherly love, but not so much that it is creepy. It has violence, but also grace and intelligence.

Are there any other animes that accomplish something like FMA? Or any other happy animes I should know about?

Thx

hmm, curious, when i feel like shit, seeing happy stuff only makes me feel worse, what i wanna see then is some guts spilling and chaos rising. The fact that there is still some evil stuff in this world makes me believe life is not completely hopeless.

But what i wanted to say was that years ago FLCL managed to keep me going when life was complicated. Perhaps my mind just wanted something extremely chaotical to seek shelter within.The anime consisted of six episodes, i just watched them over and over again. But whatever, thats just me.

Besides smth calm and "sliceoflife"ish might do the trick. Ever seen Haruhi Suzumiya or Minami-ke? The second one is only subbed though.

hmm, curious, when i feel like shit, seeing happy stuff only makes me feel worse, what i wanna see then is some guts spilling and chaos rising. The fact that there is still some evil stuff in this world makes me believe life is not completely hopeless.

But what i wanted to say was that years ago FLCL managed to keep me going when life was complicated. Perhaps my mind just wanted something extremely chaotical to seek shelter within.The anime consisted of six episodes, i just watched them over and over again. But whatever, thats just me.

Besides smth calm and "sliceoflife"ish might do the trick. Ever seen Haruhi Suzumiya or Minami-ke? The second one is only subbed though.

OMG I have not watched FLCL is so long! That is what I am going to watch now! lol.

I have seen Haruhi, but, it is good enough for a second watch. I think we might have similar tastes. Thanks for the help.