Western Developers/Publishers Vs Japanese

Asch

Who are better ?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who are better ?

• Western Developers/Publishers
    • Japanese Developers/Publishers
    • Both 50%-50%

Hmm...This is pretty tough question here, but if seen, Japanese developers are more or less concentrated to RPG, and the fact of console exclusiveness, just don't give them any advantage, and as far as western developers go, they are evolved in every sphere, from RPG to FPS.

In short what do you think , its more like a matter of ideology both sides follow, then also, one should never stick to a single "idea"

I will go with western developers.

P.S. Yes, it can be piracy that might be holding Japanese developers to publish on PC, but thats no excuse, for a stance, westerns are investing in better anti-piracy methods, Ubisoft seems to have succeeded also, and its not like that consoles are completely uncrackable too.

Japanese are better. Most Western games are basically the same. there's punch, kick, jump, camera, move, run, etc. the only thing different is that there are different characters in each game.

FTW! if i wanted to change my chars, i would put in a new skin.

Japanese games on the other hand are largely innovative and almost all the time bring in a new gameplay system that requires it's own getting used to.

i personally prefer Japanese developed game, for basically the same reasons as Iki. THere are other reasons, but there are too many to discuss.

@Asch: The PS3 has supposedly been hacked, but nothing can be done with it right now due to all of the advanced Anti-Piracy built directly into the system. It is more advanced than all of the current Anti-Piracy in the newer western games. It is also the only console that can't be modded to play illegal copies of its games, like the X360 and other consoles in this generation.