DISSIDIA 012 OFFICIAL TRAILER!

Nero D. Ace

here's the link for it and YES! it looks awesome. if anything, it's got me even more fired up for this game.

Lightning and Cain look great and im lovin Cloud's new outfit.

Seems they've changed the World Map system so you can do a surprise attack or something on enemies.

ugh, Vaan is there ... and so is Lightning. well, i suppose it makes up for it in a way.

Laguna and Squall face to face. Who'd have thunk it? this storyline promises to be very interesting.

get out of the way, Vaan!!! ... Lightning battling Warrior of Light? YAY!! BEAT HIS OBNOXIOUS ASS!!!

dammit Vaan, move out of the way, i dont wanna stare at your ugly mug! ... Chaos is back, the damn 3-time-you-have-to-beat cheater.

this is your last warning, you stupid Van ...the CG movie looks EPIC even though the only time you seen Yuna in the entire trailer is when they show her foot.

N1irjosrI6g

Hooray even more characters to kick my ass all over the place, am I the only one who sucks at the first game? lol I can't wait for this, it appears Tifa won't have any special "physics" applied to her but what the hell, at least she's there and was that a world map, rpg style gameplay I just saw there? FTW!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...