Eureka 7 vs Gurren Lagann

RazorDan

Which do you think is better Gurren Lagann or Eureka Seven?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think is better Gurren Lagann or Eureka Seven?

Eureka Seven was great. It garnished a 9/10 enjoyment factor rating for me. However Gurren Lagann was near epic and obtained a 10/10 on the enjoyment factor for me.

On my current Top 20 chart.. Gurren Lagann stands at #3 while Eureka Seven rests at #9.

As for in a poll about mecha, Eureka Seven has Gurren Lagann beat in that department but then the whole focus wasn't exactly on mecha either though.

This was made with me in mind wasn't it? lol, well, I'll bust a few veins and avoid going rampant on you motherf...."ahem" my honest thoughts, I only saw a few eps of Eureka 7 and, while it was interesting, for some reason it didn't appeal to me that much, not saying I won't continue watching some day or that the show is bad in any way, it just didn't appeal to me in the way ttgl did, which literally sent me freakin insane, the only other show I've ever re- watched almost as much as ttgl was dbz though even dbz seems less interesting nowand gurren lagann seems to get better for me every time I watch it lol.

So I'd say Eureka 7 is good , but I like ttgl better plus ttgl has Kamina, I'm not even counting boobs here!

I loved Eureka Seven so much. It really struck a heart string. I think that's one of those animes that really stay with you for a long time. It is definitely one of my all time Favorites. Wow what a romance that was.

When i first watched GL i really wasn't sure what to expect. I hadn't really been a fan of the giant robot genre, but i was pleasantly surprised. It did turn out to be a epic anime. How ever for me it did kind of drop off at points. It still a great anime Especially the end fight LOL.

I loved them both but for me i just have to stick with Eureka Seven.

I notice a couple people voted E7 simply because they haven't seen GL, while some of the others who voted E7 said GL was tied with them but they ultimately gave E7 the vote. Meaning had they been giving the option of voting equal/both they would have probably done so. Not counting the votes of the people who have not seen both series alone puts a big gap in the polls of which clearly is the winner and even counting all existing votes, GL is still in the lead and has never lost it's lead that I have seen since the beginning. Even on sites like MAL, etc.. GL has always been one of the top rated, often times even #1 rated though I while it's great I don't think it actually deserves the spot of #1 best ever though.

• 2 weeks later...