Which is best version in Mortal Kombat series?

Sky-wings

Mortal Kombat remind me about my childhood. We have a team and we often play it together after come back from school. The first version that I have ever tried is Mortal Kombat 2. Today we have 8 versions of Mortal Kombat and Mortal Kombat 9 will release in 2011. And I think this version will become the greatest version of Mortal Kombat. How about you? What do you think about Mortal Kombat?

nqaC3mfHNX4

Do it make you remember about Mortal Kombat 2 or 3?

Mortal Kombat 3 is my fav. it was just good all around and had the best fatalities, friendships, animalities ect.

I liked some of the newer games, but cant say I loved any of em like I did the older ones. I just wish they never got rid of multiple finishers. one fatality per character, and no other alternatives is a real letdown for ppl who played the originals...

Agree with everyone. Today, we have many good fighting games such as Tekken 6, Super Street Fighter, Guilty Gear, Blazblue. So it is hard for me to say MK is the best fighting game which I have ever played. However, when I saw MK 9, I want to shout "OMG, they turn it back to MK3 and change gameplay (add more combos, fatalities for each character (more than 2 fatalities for each character), many old character was returned such as Jack, Crytax, ... maybe Liukang too... LOL... I hope that he is not zombie). This year I quite satisfy because I know that at least we have one great fighting game. Poor me, I can't play it because I am oversea student now, so I can't spend money to buy PS3 or XB. I have PS3 but it stay at my country.