What are the chances of Zidane Tribal being in a Kingdom Hearts game?

Malarose

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He has exactly the same chance as every other Final Fantasy character.

I would like to see some final fantasy worlds tho...

But as for them running out of Disney worlds,

I don't think so, even tho many of the classics have been done there is still alot of movies they havent touched not to mention new ones that i would love to see.

Classics they could visit:

Sword in the Stone

Merlin is just screaming out for a return to his world.

Jungle Book

Although personally i hate the movie, the kind of movie it is definatley lends itself to the adventure.

Robin Hood

Why not visit the fox and help save sherwood?

Pocahontas

While i don't really have a like for this movie, it would still fit.

Newer movies they could use:

Treasure Planet.

The idea of flying around on the solar surfer is enough to make me want this world.

The Emperors New Groove

I think Yzma's antics lend themselves perfectly and the use of her magic potions could cause sora and the gang a whole heap of trouble.

Wall-E

I think the characters from Wall-E would be great.

Tangled

I can already imagine a frying pan keyblade.

Tron Legacy

Don't really think it should be done, but its logical to assume they will be using Kingdom Hearts to try and promote the Tron Legacy Trillogy they hope to complete.

Princess & the Frog

Frog sora anyone? Who can't see this happening?

So yeah.... considering all those movies they could use, and about 30 others i havent watched how are they running out of disney worlds? o.O

Oh not to forget sequels to the movies and even going back to the world of other summons from the first game like dumbo and bambi, tho those were pretty dark movies if you think about it.

Sword in the Stone

Merlin is just screaming out for a return to his world.

In the KH universe, it is implied that Merlin was "born" in Radiant Garden along with some other Final Fantasy characters.

Jungle Book

Although personally i hate the movie, the kind of movie it is definatley lends itself to the adventure.

Jungle Book is one of Disney's greatest movies - far better than any of the new ones. and anyways, they had planned to put it in Birth By Sleep but canceled he plans. You can still view it by hacking the game.

Robin Hood

Why not visit the fox and help save sherwood?

Isn't sherwood the bad guy? O_O

Pocahontas

While i don't really have a like for this movie, it would still fit.

I have to agree on this one. I wonder why they didn't use her as one of the Seven Princesses. I think they're planning of putting it in the 3DS game.

Treasure Planet.

The idea of flying around on the solar surfer is enough to make me want this world.

I think they're already doing that on a gummi ship but a space related world would be awesome. i missed the neverland flying in KH2

The Emperors New Groove

I think Yzma's antics lend themselves perfectly and the use of her magic potions could cause sora and the gang a whole heap of trouble.

It'll be just another Land of the Dragons but it would make a good world for grinding levels.

Wall-E

I think the characters from Wall-E would be great.

nope, i just can't imagine this world in Kingdom Hearts. this is from Disney's after-years and it just wouldn't go well with the classics.

Tron Legacy

Don't really think it should be done, but its logical to assume they will be using Kingdom Hearts to try and promote the Tron Legacy Trillogy they hope to complete.

I don't think they'll do that. the two films are separated by a long time while in the KH series, a max of two-three years have passed.

Princess & the Frog

Frog sora anyone? Who can't see this happening?

NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS! if Final Fantasy XIV is the lowest Square can fall, this movie was the worst that EVER came out of Disney.

LION sora is cool. how can a FROG sora use a keyblade? with it's tongue? ill pass.

In the KH universe, it is implied that Merlin was "born" in Radiant Garden along with some other Final Fantasy characters.

Really... sword in the stone is a great land they could use :\ what a shame.

Jungle Book is one of Disney's greatest movies - far better than any of the new ones. and anyways, they had planned to put it in Birth By Sleep but canceled he plans. You can still view it by hacking the game.

Ill have to charge my PSP and check it out.

Tho honestly while i know its one of the greater classics i personally never liked it, but i guess its been long enough now that i should re watch it with my new adulthood brain.

Ive come to re watch a lot of movies lately and gain new respect for them, so why not this one :)

Isn't sherwood the bad guy? O_O

Sherwood is the land, and the forest.

I think they're already doing that on a gummi ship but a space related world would be awesome. i missed the neverland flying in KH2

Id much rather fly it around the world of Treasure Planet, the movie had a lot of great visuals, but i guess gummi flying would suffice.

It'll be just another Land of the Dragons but it would make a good world for grinding levels.

You really think so? I can't compare the styles at all, have you played the PS1 game of Emperors new groove, there was more then enough unique locations, and the thought of Sora riding through Yzma's secret access tunnels could make for a great minigame.

nope, i just can't imagine this world in Kingdom Hearts. this is from Disney's after-years and it just wouldn't go well with the classics.
I'd have to agree if not for the fact that they put in Pirates of the Caribbean.

I don't think they'll do that. the two films are separated by a long time while in the KH series, a max of two-three years have passed.
I really added this in because i cant see them not doing it, Tron legacy is their new trilogy and they'd be trying to push it in every form of media. What better then a multi million selling franchise?

And the gap in time could easily be explained, computers evolve faster then humans, Moore's law. ;) Like i said tho, I'm not pushing for this world, or even like the idea, but i cant see Disney passing up the opportunity.

NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS! if Final Fantasy XIV is the lowest Square can fall, this movie was the worst that EVER came out of Disney.

LION sora is cool. how can a FROG sora use a keyblade? with it's tongue? ill pass.

Like a lion using a Keyblade makes any more sense :P

And Princess & the frog wasn't that terrible, i admit the first 20-30 minutes were absolute crap and i was denouncing this movie every chance i got, my girlfriend can attest to that, but when i came into my lounge room one night and it was about 30 minutes in i sat down and watched the rest, it actually becomes an alright story. And the voodoo side of the movie with the evil shadows would fit within the KH universe.

Like a lion using a Keyblade makes any more sense :P

Can we PLEASE stop trying to apply real physics and biology in video games?

and besides, a Lion using a keyblade is COOLER. a frog is just disgusting.

And Princess & the frog wasn't that terrible,

It was and nothing will convince me otherwise.

And the voodoo side of the movie with the evil shadows would fit within the KH universe.

the KH universe is more about hearts, light, darkness and doors and guys who cannot learn to stay dead and other guys complaining they ain't got hearts while other guys complain that their hearts are too corrupted and all.

it's all very philosophical and occasionally funny and that voodoo stuff would really kill it.

I didn't even try to apply real physics *That was you*, i simply stated a lion using a keyblade is just as bout as ridiculous as a frog using one in response to you.

Plus in more then one game now Sora has lost his ability to use a keyblade.

So who's to say i ever pictured him using one in the first place? That was your assumption which i replied to with an honest truth about lions using one.

Try in future to stop assuming and actually read what i said before making ridiculous assumptions.

And just because you don't like a movie, doesn't mean everyone else does.

I never liked jungle book like i said, but i am willing to accept that it garners to a different audience.

• 8 months later...

They might have to go to a few Final Fantasy worlds this time round..

Lesse some examples..

Final Fantasy IV-Join Cecil on the Airship as they go to raid the summoners village,where you fight the mist dragon but find out that you were used. =o?((I think this would be a awesome chance for Sora to see a Airship))

Final Fantasy VI-Possibly the start of FF6 where you help Terra break free from Narshe ((instead of the moogles saving her Sora and the group does and we get Terra or Locke as a Party Character))

Final Fantasy IX-I figure it would take place in Alexandria and end after the Evil Forest or Dali but then again since they added vivi it'll probably never happen...

Final Fantasy XII or XIII no idea for story plot xD

• 3 weeks later...

Treasure Planet has got to be one of my favorite Disney movies. That and The Black Cauldron. I would love it if they visited either of them...

That said. With Zidane already showing up in Dissidia, the creators haven't forgotten about him at least. So... I wouldn't say it's impossible, but he might just end up more of a 'joke' character, like the Gullwings. IDK.

• 4 weeks later...