GTA IV Delayed / Game Analyst Blames Sony

Anooxy

The long awaited GTA IV game has now been delayed due to technical problems not shown to use yet. But the interesting thing was that Game Analysts blamed Sony for the delay.

They stated that PS3 has a complicated hardware and then makes the game harder to be created. On the other way XBox 360 hardware is easier to understand.

But these are all analysts. The delay may be cause due to other problems, as even if PS3 hardware is more complicated the game doesn't need one year more than XBox 360 to finish.

However, we won't enjoy this game on the XBox 360, as GTA IV will be released on both consoles at the same time... now in 2008!

I actually played like all of them...

GTA, GTA 2, GTA london I saw at a friend of mine. (those three looked quite like eachother)

played GTA 3 for a short while, finished GTA vice city, finished GTA san andreas 3 times...

Tough GTA has been going down hill from GTA 3, vice city was cool, but san andreas sucked.. or atleast the 'hip hop gangster' sh*t did...

GTA 3 had the best story... the maffia and all... tough my disk was scratched, so I couldn't get past 33% of the game... (the second part bugged, wouldn't load the save game)

Vice city was pretty cool, tough it was later that I realised it was loosly based on scar face.. or so I think...

san andreas had the coolest stuff with bikes, planes and all that stuff, but the story was lame... I hope they can revive it with GTA IV

But blaming sony for a delay of a third party game (a game not made or directed by sony)... that's just plain lame...

it isn't sony's fault people can't program perfectly for the ps3 completely yet... other developers who do understand the ps3 say it isn't that hard.

When I play GTA, I usually don't try to advance in the game, I just go around riding through town doing stunts and getting chased by cops for beating up hookers and the like. lol. I think its retarded though how people blame video games for real life murders, etc..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...