• Idl12 [spoiler][youtube]nh4rx2ekt1s[/youtube][/spoiler]
    • Iki [spoiler][youtube]ZTYQJ30Bk4o[/youtube][/spoiler]
    • Js35wake [spoiler][youtube]UWu8GDa1Ceo[/youtube][/spoiler]
    • The Joker [spoiler][youtube]Q2T2-zpijCg[/youtube][/spoiler]

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zangetsu's video is lagging on my end. we should get people to upload to both youtube AND megaupload.

That's because the file is so bulky (180MB). I just added a compressed version, or you could switch to standard quality on the original video if you're watching in HD. I may also upload to youtube. Ugh uploading frenzy.

Here's mine, finally got it done after movie maker crashed a few hundred times on me, not the best amv ever, but I did my best.

Lolz, when I was doing my clannad entry I had to save the project like every freakin' minute. >.> And your video seriously lags on my end. >.<

Good entries everyone! ^.^ Man, can't wait to get to the Naruto vs. Pain part. Which will happen, like not in the near future since I am watching only dubs. T.T

not sure if I can enter such a short vid, but I wont have time to work on it anymore; so it is what it is. I'll have more time to work on the next contest... so no worries if this doesn't fit the criteria or whatever if this can't be put into the contest, but I thought I'd upload this just to get my "feet wet" into making amv's again.

um, every time I go to embed the video it says "BORKED" so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what, but I'll just leave the link here.