What Lies Beneath Those Eyes

seirachan

I wrote about a weird dream I had

--------------------

They cloud the sky's once more. I can see the anonymous dark brown cover over the beautiful sunset. I am very late. I need to know if your alright tonight. I run out of the building hoping to make it to you in time.

A man calls out to me. What is someone doing out here now? It's dangerous! He comes closer and speaks in a mysterious voice, "There you are my beautiful". He holds up my chin making us look eye to eye. He is so handsome. Perfect blue eyes, and medium length blonde hair. But this aura wasn't right, something so evil was so close I was breathing it in.

He continues, "I can give you anything you want, beauty unimaginable, pleasure beyond this world, anything you desire my love, let me show you". He flicks his fingers. Everything around us has changed. I look around to see my surroundings. It is so beautiful, The grass is a perfect blend of green with so many colorful flowers all throughout it. There is a small round pond with such clear spring water I can see the bottom. Inside of it is a pure white rectangle stone, big enough to be a bed.

He jesters me to follow. We stop in front of the pound. He sets me on the stone, I feel the water touch me with such a relaxing feeling. He feels up my body, Up my leg, down my chest. He leans in for a kiss gazing into my eyes.

"NO!" I scream. I try to push him off of me. He pushes me down with all his force. The kind-like face he once had was now angry. He's hurting me. I start to cry in fear. I keep struggling. I have to get free! He's waiting for me! I manage to slip out of his hands and run for it. The beautiful place I was in fades away as I return to the dark street I was in before. I keep running, crying, scared. Please don't follow me!

I make it into the building I was in before. I run into a room and hide inside of the closet. I hold my mouth trying so hard not to make noise. I manage to calm myself down a bit. But the door opens. Each step was like knifes craving into my chest. I was so scared. The foot steps stop. I can see him through the cracks. I accidentally let out a little whimper. OH NO NO NO NO NO! The door between me and him opens. Those eyes, those evil eyes.

"Did you think you could hide from me?".

Edited by Emotional Outlet