• Yu-Gi-Oh!
    • Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
    • Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's
    • Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've watched most of the original, but that was in the past, right now I like 5d's after giving it a try, but at first when my cousin said he was watching 5d's I told him it sucked even though i haven't even watched more than 3 episodes of it, but now i like watching it.

• 2 weeks later...

The original series was my favourite. I watched about the first ten episodes of the GX series and completely lost interest and never turned back. But after seeing some of the comments about the 5D series my interest has been rekindled and now I'm going to have to check out at least a few episodes and see what it's all about.

My favorite is in fact the original series. GX is a pretty close second, though. And with 5D's, it started out DECENT ((could've been A LOT better, but could've been WAY worse)), then it just sucked. That's my personal opinion, though. But yet again, I think the original series are usually the best. Not always, but most of the time.

• 4 weeks later...