Minecraft

seirachan

Shrugs. So from what I've played in the offline/free version I thought it was a good game. Though I would gladly hand over $20 for it any day then put $20 towards another Grand Theft Auto Game just because I like the sandboxy atmosphere of Minecraft more than GTA's.

Don't get me wrong, after awhile you get used to MC's block-i-ness and compared to the classic "Drop a tank into the city and block off traffic" in GTA, Minecraft doesn't get stale right away.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its great, its been a year since i bought it.

But my stupidly slow home internet prevents me from playing online at home and the stupid school proxy prevents me from playing online at school. The only server experience I had was with my friends inside the school's network.

I'm more of a total miner:forge person:)

its the xbox 'equivilent' and only cost around shy of £2

@DrumRoll

The real Xbox version comes out in November, I think. What is on xbox right now is/are just lame copy(ies).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well I know there are a few minecrafters on here (me, yuri, naito and chris) and was wondering if there is anymore peoples! I do mean owners of the game, as in those who have bought it, as I'm looking to play with some other people here. We even have a group!

Minerafters Inc.

For those that do have the game, post in here saying so and join the group (its public) and post your IGN and any details like if you have a server, and/or any good servers you've been on recently!

Hope to see some other members join! ^-^

I bought minecraft in september 2010. I can't really play online though, because my internet at home sucks and the school proxy blocks all the ports (that ain't exactly true, i managed to get some ports unlocked).

I mostly play in singleplayer or on a private server on my friends computer.

In Game Name: Dude888

I play total miner on the 360

Lololololololololol

I'm so sad:( I may get TM when it comes out for xbox but not if its at full retail price. Total Miner is actually a very good game and the next due update looks to only improve upon that:)

aint exactly what the thread is for mate....lmao! but yeah, i've tried total miner, tis okay but seems like a bit of a knock off... I wonder how good the actual Minecraft will be when (or if, i aint heard nothin new about it in a while) it comes out for xbox...

if you like TM thought, you should get Minecraft, tis better and the updates add new things every time!

I own the game... but it doesn't run on my computer. I knew that going in though... I just need to save up to get a new computer before I can enjoy some minecraft.

thats a shame, but i can empathise. My family computer sounds like a bloody jet engine when i play minecraft on it, need to get a better connection for my wifi to play on my comp.

I bought minecraft in september 2010. I can't really play online though, because my internet at home sucks and the school proxy blocks all the ports (that ain't exactly true, i managed to get some ports unlocked).

I mostly play in singleplayer or on a private server on my friends computer.

In Game Name: Dude888

yeah dude, connection issues can be a bitch. You could try some of the servers mentioned in the group if ya like, I know naito's isn't heavy on the connection as its small.

Anyhoo, hope to see some more folks posting! Keep 'em coming!

Me and my Brothers all bought Minecraft, We play on my local server (Its a tad slow) That I run through Hamachi. But the server hasn't been up latley cause im trying to figure out how to port foward in hope of speeding the server up for my brothers who live about an hour away from me in the country.