Who Knew?

Krogothwolf

Okay, this was a fun game I played on another forum, here's the rules.

The first person will pick a category (like, my favorite anime, my favorite book, least favorite pasttime) and the people afterwards would post with ideas of what would be in that category for that person (no repeats, if an idea is repeated, only the first instance of that idea will qualify). Then, after 24 hours or so, the first person will rank all of the ideas from 1 to 5 (you can rank farther, but 1-5 should be enough) and the number 1 idea will get to choose the next category.

An example round:

Me: Category: Favorite Anime

Poster 1: Naruto!

Poster 2: Fullmetal Alchemist!

Poster 3: One piece!

Poster 4: Fullmetal alchemist (not bothering to read earlier posts)

Poster 5: Inuyasha!

Me: Okay! results are in!

1st - Poster 2 (With FMA)

2nd - Poster 5 (with Inuyasha)

3rd - Poster 1 (with Naruto)

4th - Poster 3 (with One piece)

Sorry poster number 4, Poster 2 got to FMA first!

Poster 2: yaay I won! Okay, Category: Favorite Ice Cream!

Finally, just some rules (abbreviated version of what I said up there):

1. As far as the categories go, you can repeat ideas, but within a category, no repeating of ideas, or else only the first person who said it would count (since, say if I do Favorite Anime, everyone knows it's FMA, so that makes it less fun. So if someone stole your guess, think about whatever that person's next favorite might be!)

2. After 24 hours of declaring a winner, 2nd place will choose the next category. (and so on)

3. For the person judging, you MUST rank ALL OF the submissions. Even if the topic is "my favorite music" and all of the songs suggested suck hard.

4. Keep it clean.

5. No repeating the same category twice in a row. (IE: if the category is "favorite music" and you win, you cannot use "favorite music" immediately afterwards.)

To get this game started, the category is:

Favourite Final Fantasy Character?

was hoping more then 3 would come to start but hey, maybe more will show up as this gets popular!

Rankings!

3. Tifa: She was a dull female character who gave up saving the world to take care of comatose Cloud!

2. Cloud: He was cool, had a big sword and everything. But he was kinda bland.

1. Zidane: This guy was a great character I though, he also seemed to grow over the story pretty well.

Instant Winner would have been Garnet/Dagger from FF9!!!1

Harley Quinn(Mae) is the winner! Take it away Mae/Quinn!

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...