For all the people against games right now!

Talena Mae

Yeesh, my girlfriend has enough problems with me read news stories on my laptop when I am hanging out with her let alone if decide to dare to play video games while I spend time with her.

Maybe multitasking is not my thing?

Oh, and if you're wondering why I, a nerd and video game enthusiast, would date such a woman? Well, let me just say she -Censored- my -Censored- and then -Censored_ while I -CENSORED!- really well.

oh dont get me wrong people, I have just seen a lot of relationships fall apart because one partner or another spent all the time they could playing games instead of talking to their loved one.

I mean, how hard is it to spend an hour or so doing what s/he wants? Telling him/her you love her/him, going to see a movie, taking a walk?

Honestly game players! It is not that hard!!!!

Well, as someone who does everything this thread stated not to do, hence the reason I'm not really too popular with the girls, I can say that, as someone who loves video games as much as I do, if a female partner has a problem with that, then, the whole thing obviously won't work, I mean, it starts of as them wanting you to play less, then eventually it evolves into her wanting you to stop completely, then the next thing you know, they're selling all your games without your permission. So I guess that's just my mentality when it comes to this, If the girl doesn't appreciate video games, then I sure as hell don't appreciate her, that's probably the wrong way to behave, but, I just value my games way too much to toss them aside for a relationship.

I enjoy video games too, but there comes a time when you need to shut them off, and spend time with real people.

One guy I dated had a real video game problem.. But my solution worked very well. I'd sit down on top of him so that he couldn't see the TV, sometimes pouting all cutelike would help. If that didn't work I'd unplug the controller and walk away. Then he'd figure out that I wanted something, and come find out what.

If that didn't work I'd unplug the controller and walk away. Then he'd figure out that I wanted something, and come find out what.

I don't play games a whole lot compared to most people I know but if a girl started unplugging controllers, shutting the systems off while I was in the middle of a mission, or selling my games or consoles behind my back I wouldn't be with them much longer. Video Games aren't my life, but they are apart of my life. Don't go messing with them unless you don't want to be. I agree somewhat with what chidori said, not all of it, but some of it.

If a girl has a problem with you playing games every once in a while or you rarely play and when you do she has to bug you the whole time then you should move on and find a better girl more suited to you who preferably finds video games fun as well. Let that girl go find some idiot sports man who couldn't even solve the 2+2 but passed highschool because he played foot ball. That's the kind of person she really wants if she isn't into guys who play video games because that is the only two types of guys there are. Guys who play games and guys who are too stupid to play games. =O

this is for all the people sick of their partners/friends playing games all the time

What your you like to do to your friend/partner/person who is always playing stupid games?

I for one would like to break the stupid thing then shove the broken pieces up the persons butt! see how much they like games then!

Haha That's evil :D

I don't play games a whole lot compared to most people I know but if a girl started unplugging controllers, shutting the systems off while I was in the middle of a mission, or selling my games or consoles behind my back I wouldn't be with them much longer. Video Games aren't my life, but they are apart of my life. Don't go messing with them unless you don't want to be. I agree somewhat with what chidori said, not all of it, but some of it.

If a girl has a problem with you playing games every once in a while or you rarely play and when you do she has to bug you the whole time then you should move on and find a better girl more suited to you who preferably finds video games fun as well. Let that girl go find some idiot sports man who couldn't even solve the 2+2 but passed highschool because he played foot ball. That's the kind of person she really wants if she isn't into guys who play video games because that is the only two types of guys there are. Guys who play games and guys who are too stupid to play games. =O

Good thing is, as I told you before, as long as I get to spend a little bit of time with you, you are free to do what you like ^.^

I think the point was when the guys play games too much.. As in, don't make time for their significant other.

I like Mute's approach though, make the interruption sexy at first, and if it doesn't work, be a little mean. Of course, I can't do exactly what she would, because when I sit on people I tend to squish them.

• 2 weeks later...