Best new game of 2010

aoca909

• 3 weeks later...
Kingdom Hearts : Birth By Sleep hands down

If it wasn't for the odd battle system with the Decks, I would agree. I loved the Shotlock idea, but the deck thing kinda killed it for me. I much preferred the original Abilities system.

But that was the only thing that killed Birth By Sleep for me. I loved the storyline and I thought the concept of spliting it into three different parts for each character was very neat.

My choice for best game is Halo: Reach. Who doesn't love the multiplayer for Halo? Add to that the concept of special powers, like Spring, Jetpack, Armor Lock, Hologram, etc. And the career mode wasn't bad. Noble Team kicked a$$!

My honorable mentions go to GOW III, SW: TFUII, and FFXIII. GOW and SW suffered the same problem: Too short. Amazingly fun to play, but not enough gametime. And XIII, despite it's shortcomings, was easily the most amazing looking game I've ever played, combined with the Crystarium system and Ci'eth stones sidequest made it, in my opinion, a great game.

• 2 weeks later...