Nero D. Ace

Chris or Leon  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Chris or Leon

• Chris Redfield
    • Leon S. Kennedy
    • Neither of them
    • Both of them

Who needs Ada(who screwed you over once, and still fought with you in 4) when you have Jill who (on her own) Saved your life.... Jill and Chris FTW....(by the way i am such a fan of RE i have the Umbrella logo Tattooed on me....) Chris has been around forever and he has untold stories. Leon went from rookie to Saving the presidents daughter.. (the presidents daughter was right after the dengeneration movie)Chris fought Wesker in and EPIC showdown, More than once... and came out alive... sure Leon dove thru lasers and had a few knife fights, but nothing compares to fighting Wesker. .

First of all, The Degeneration movie happened AFTER the events of RE4. get your facts straight.

Second of all, Ada is hotter than Jill and much less complicated (apart from the whole stabbing in the back thing.)

Thirdly, i don't see Chris starring in any movies and atm, the poll shows ZERO votes for Chris.

and Finally, in all of RE5, i bet you can't find a part where you're all alone in a place and you have to fend off an endless horde of zombies. no, you can't. cuz it happened in the beginning of RE4 and is the best RE moment i have had yet

Ok firstly, My bad, I Messed up the timeline, degeneration happened 1 year after 4.

second- Im not looking for who's the hottest character(claire totally wins that) but Jill has been one of the main characters since 1. when you think resident Evil you think Jill Valentine.

Finally- it doesn't matter if Chris has been in a movie or not, towards the beginning of RE5 him and Sheva(sure hes not alone, but hes with an organization) you fight off multiple waves of zombies and a mini Boss.....

I like Leon, and i respect your OPINION(cause thats all these are) but i have to go with Chris.... To me hes just the better character...

• 8 months later...
Ok firstly, My bad, I Messed up the timeline, degeneration happened 1 year after 4.

second- Im not looking for who's the hottest character(claire totally wins that) but Jill has been one of the main characters since 1. when you think resident Evil you think Jill Valentine.

Finally- it doesn't matter if Chris has been in a movie or not, towards the beginning of RE5 him and Sheva(sure hes not alone, but hes with an organization) you fight off multiple waves of zombies and a mini Boss.....

I like Leon, and i respect your OPINION(cause thats all these are) but i have to go with Chris.... To me hes just the better character...

Chris has been in a movie now. He was in the 5th movie Afterlife.

The movies go:

Resident Evil, Apocalypse, Extinction, Degeneration, Afterlife. He made a good comeback, by being in the movies, but I still think they are both about equal, in terms of skill and power, but Chris definitely seems to have more intellect.

Wayyy tooo much talk of re4 and re5 just ewwwww... Re1 ftw, case closed. That was a game that gave me more nightmares than clocktower ! I actually stole my copy of resident evil 1 from bestbuy and had to break the friggin plastic thingy off of the case, I remember it took me like 40 minutes to finally even be able to get into the case XD and it was worth it. I mean the first time one of those damn fugly dogs jump out at you ITS SOMETHING YOU REMEMBER !!!!!!!!!!! So yeah Chris for me !!!