square enix messed up ffx2 square soft should of made it!

trogers1

what the hell are you doing? you are kicking your self in the backside here. what am i talking about? YOUR GAMES the ones you compltely messed up from the final fantasy games to drakengurad games its's funny really it always seems that you make a good first game like drakengurad one then cock up the 2nd one.

drakengurad2

what is this!!!! completly messed up bad story line and rushed i mean come on! what do i mean?

the begining for example what the hell!!!! you duel that guy whatever his name is then right after the seals get attacked. corny!! lacks and bad story the only possitve thing about drakengurad 2 was the fighting system seriely thats it the only good thing!!

final fantasy x-2

what have you done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have compltely messed this game up final fantasy x was a wonderful game exerland storyline and exerland gameplay with some side missions and twists but come on this pile of sh..... you have made for ffx2 took the p out of the meaning of ff. you turned yuna into a slut!!! you took out main chars like wakka and lulu and!!!! put chapters and different endings on it WHY you do that for every F-in game you do WHY PUT MORE THEN ONE ENDING ON IT!!!! it messes up the story line and recks the game. not only that but the perfect ending was lame and short. and the most pointless talk i have heard in my life. paine rikku and yuna!!! what happend to lulu wakka and ARRRRRRR. you wana know what i think? i think you made this ffx2 to get some £££ in your back pocket the least you could do is make it a dissent game the boss vegnagun is the most easy boss in the game. you disapoint me square enix.

the final fantasy game has no story the only story follows on from x and x2 after that every final fantasy game has a different stroy with new people. at this stage i think you want to kill me :) don't blame you but could you please listen to me. First could you try and make the ff games follow a sotry like, bad example spiderman 1,2 and 3 it doesn't change from spiderman in the first to superman does it? spiderman the same person in 1,2 and 3 could you try and keep some of the old chars on the ff games too? or maybe bring some old ones back like yuna and tidus from ffx and ffx2 trust me if you did this your fans wouldn't be disapointed i promice.

2nd could you take your time? to make a good game you need story, graffics and emotion i think ffx sums up all of this please square enix don't rush your games fill them with supprises and emotion dont make some scenes to cheesy. and show emotion in the chars too if you can an exerland example is ffx!!!

one last thing im guessing you just want to rip me into little bits and grind me into dust but could you do one favour for me and most likely millions of other people too

MAKE A FFX3!!!!!!

there are loads of storylines you could think of like yevon sucking lulu wakka yuna ect.. into a black hole or hell and they meet yunas Dad see how you can build up emotion and intrest here? or you could do Aurons story or yunas Dads story or Truds Dads story. get it? beilve me if you made a FFX3!!!! you would get ALOT OF MONEY isn't that why you make games to get money? how many fans you got that like final fantasy x im guessing alot.

I just don't understand how people can lose their cool and post something awfully silly on the internet. And, I find it weird that you dislike FFX-2, yet you want an FFX-3? :P

The only good things about this game were the garment grid, graphics, music, and the battle system. The story was really weak, and the lack of characters was disappointing, and Rikku annoyed the hell out of me.

ermmmmm... Square Enix and Square soft are the same company but Square Soft changed uits name just after they became a bigger company, they changed their name to Square Enix!

Erm wrong.. Heres a little story for you..

Once in the land of Earth there was two different companies. One was Square Soft and the other was Enix. Both wasn't doing very great. Square Soft was relying solely on the Final Fantasy series to survive, and with Enix it was mostly the small Grandia series (I believe... They got rights to it during Grandia Xtreme), so the two companies decided to merge into one and they chose the name Square Enix. Some people believe the merge to be the downfall of Square Soft... but if it wasn't for the merge both companies may have cease to exist.

How'd you like that silly version of the true story? LOL..

FFX-2 was bad in someways but in others it was actually good. They improved the battle system (except the dresspheres part xD). But hey the Dressspheres were basically just Job classes like in FF5.. So I guess they were alright. =P

I say they should never have made FF X-2 at all. Not by any company, ever. The ending of FF X was complete and didn't need to have a sequel to ruin it (although the game itself was sub-par in my opinion.) The story could have been left at that.

I am ashamed that I actually let myself try FF X-2. It was the most awful thing I've ever played. An FF X-3 would be ridiculous. And it would suck.

The story of FFX-2 wasn't good at all. I think they should have done FFX-2. But not like they did. I'd like to have had FFX-2 be a prequel to FFx rather then a sequel. Such as the story of Braska, Jecht, and Auron. However, I'd much preferred an offline version of FFXI to play rather then a sequel or prequel to FFX. =P

• 2 months later...

I Love Final Fantasy X-2!, it was a great game to me the story,characters and battles.

Man if X-2 never was made...i probly hate Final Fantasy well not hate not like it...cause before X-2 was made i liked Rinoa from FF8 but then...i got bored...i was slowly sliping from liking Final Fantasy Anymore...until Final Fantasy X-2 came out. I liked the game even when i frist started playing it, it's so much fun to me i get to into it that my mom gets upstead...

Yuna is my fav in the game she is the best character to me, I like Rikku and Paine also but frist is Yuna.

She very beautiful,kind,strong person...who when to look for the one she loves. I know if your love faded away and you saw a sphere of someone who looks like them you would think there alive and go look for them to...i know i would.