Help identifying movie...

Unfortunately I only caught the last 10 minutes, while zapping, and it looked great:

- A terrorist is trying an attack with gas, against a city (using balloons from a parade). A guy and a girl are after him, and catch him on a bridge...at this point I turned it off, to avoid knowing the ending and spoiling it.

Any ideas? Sorry, if it's obvious...I'm a noob...

Thanks, for your help!

• 3 weeks later...

It would help if you could describe what the characters looked like and if you remember the setting like of what the city was called or even what channel you were watching it on and what time of day would really help. Right now though with the info you have it's to hard to tell what anime it is sorry. But if you have any more info I would be happy to try and help you find out what anime this it.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry guys, been away for a wile.

Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately I can't remember much, what I think is:

- The bridge look like Golden Gate, in San Francisco...

- The girl seemed to have some previous relationship with the terrorist, she was begging him to surrender (no sure on this)...

- Some very old planes where obtained (from a flying circus?) to shoot down the balloons...piloted by some very nutty pilots...

Thanks again for all your help, sorry I can't remember much more.

P.S.» I will definitely try Cowboy Bebop, sound great :)

Sorry for double post.

@krogothwolf »»»Yes, Yes, YES!!!

I didn't see your flick, the first time. That's definitely the movie I was looking for. I can remember the terrorist clearly...even smokes my brand...

Thank you so much!!!:) :) :)

Thanks so much to everybody!!!