Insert: Spam virus!

Bardon

Begin Spam havoc and forum termination:

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

Just kidding! xD Hey all, me is bardon like me username points out and i'll be joining you lot in this forum here so try to stop me!

:greedy: Oh and btw some of you may recognize me as i'm already a member of alot of other forums so hey to you guys as well but besides that koby happens to be a friend too on a couple of sites i know! :P

I'm hoping to get to know you all who i don't know so will be looking forward as a member here. I may not be active for the first few days but hopefully within this week i'll be up and posting more! :happy:

P.S: Loving the smilies! :dhh:

Yo Bardon. Good to see you here. ^.^ Welcome to Kametsu.

My post seems a little bare so....

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

Oh yeah and

lol.

Yo Bardon. Good to see you here. ^.^ Welcome to Kametsu.

My post seems a little bare so....

Oh yeah and

lol.

Lol the first one to welcome me is none other than the big cheese himself! Heya koby!^^ How's life mate? Btw for some odd reason everytime i hear the word kametsu i start imagining konata from lucky star..... :shocked: (I'm not kidding! O.o)

You know i'm kinda impressed how big this site is considering you've added alot of subdomains for this site....:oh:

P.S:

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

Ok this is starting to get ridiculous....xD lol

@Shade: If you think thats something, wait till you see me rampage around here! xD

*Warning incoming generic message*

Hello and welcome to the forum!

It is a pleasure to have you here, as you can see there are lots of things to see and do so feel free to join in any topic that interests you. We have everything for A to Z here, and if we don't have it you are free to request it. Our fine uploaders will to their best to get it.

Please remember not to spam, as it could result in a banning. After you have made your fifth nonspam post you will be granted access to the download section in around half an hour, while there the uploaders appreciate a thank you in the threads you download from as it goes to show there hard word has not gone to waste.

We also have a budding role play section, so if that is your thing feel free to head over there and sign up.

If you have any questions, the assistance board my have the answer, if not you are welcome to ask one of the staff members or post your question in the assistance board.

Some areas of the forum are not counted towards your posts, SeeD Hallway, forum games and the chatbox are the areas. But we would like to see you there anyway!

Have fun and hope to see you around, type to you later! ^.^

*End of message*

Welcome to the forums Mr. Spammer ^.^; (I am just kidding mate)

I hope you stick around... But please try not to make too much of a mess xD I really hate cleaning LOL

*Warning income generic message*

Hello and welcome to the forum!

It is a pleasure to have you here, as you can see there are lots of things to see and do so feel free to join in any topic that interests you. We have everything for A to Z here, and if we don't have it you are free to request it. Our fine uploaders will to their best to get it.

Please remember not to spam, as it could result in a banning. After you have made your fifth nonspam post you will be granted access to the download section in around half an hour, while there the uploaders appreciate a thank you in the threads you download from as it goes to show there hard word has not gone to waste.

We also have a budding role play section, so if that is your thing feel free to head over there and sign up.

If you have any questions, the assistance board my have the answer, if not you are welcome to ask one of the staff members or post your question in the assistance board.

Some areas of the forum are not counted towards your posts, SeeD Hallway, forum games and the chatbox are the areas. But we would like to see you there anyway!

Have fun and hope to see you around, type to you later! ^.^

*End of message*

Welcome to the forums Mr. Spammer ^.^;

I hope you stick around... But please try not to make too much of a mess xD I really hate cleaning LOL

No spamming?!!? OwO

Ahh i guess i'll keep it in check....xD Its nice to meet you too Miss Talena! ^.^

So judging from your sig i assume you must be the queen bee of the forum? ^^;;

Wait a sec, my posts are 0?!! Don't tell me you guys/girls made the intro section a spam area?! O.o

@AT: You amuse me with your lack of observation! :P Btw hi there!

@Koby: I wouldn't be surprised if the ppl at AA or CW think of me as a different person but really why would they think of me differently when i use the same sigs? lol

The seed hallway was the section people would spam the most to get to the download section, you have no posts as... in my generic welcome it explained that "seed hallway, forum games and the ChatBox" don't count towards your posts and that is where you have been posting LOL

^.^

As for me being the Queen bee... nah more like the Queen Bit- I think I will stop there xD

Have fun mate ^.^

The seed hallway was the section people would spam the most to get to the download section, you have no posts as... in my generic welcome it explained that "seed hallway, forum games and the ChatBox" don't count towards your posts and that is where you have been posting LOL

^.^

As for me being the Queen bee... nah more like the Queen Bit- I think I will stop there xD

Have fun mate ^.^

LOL i guess i kinda ignored that one....sorry...xD

And yeah will do!^^ thanks!