Downloads Section.

Koby

Just to inform those who upload..

Don't put your
links in various

bbcode boxes

like these

It gets annoying and sometimes it makes the links not click able depending on the one you use. Which is bad for the forum too.

Also another thing, which I am sure is either in the rules or should be.

NO POSTING TOPICS FOR 1 EPISODE.

If you want to post Anime Uploads, do the whole series, don't go posting a new topic every week when a new episode comes out. Doing so will get you banned from the downloads section or maybe the forum.

----

Staff if you see downloads in boxes like that, please warn the user via pm about this, and either inform them to change it, or edit the thread yourself to fix it. If you see threads for just one episode, inform the user of this as well and send the topic to the Farplane. Repeat offenders, suspend them.

Ah sorry Koby. It's a force of habit because bots (google search bots etc.) find links and click on them and can easily report them (on almost all sites I upload stuff on :P)

Will remove my links from code later today. Are spoilers okay though?

The thing is Botzz.. search bots cannot index the actual threads as they have the same access a guest has on the forum. They can see the topic titles but cannot enter the thread. So it's safe from that. =P

So I have to fix all my posts now? Ugh, how about no? You should of had this rule to begin with, it's going to take forever to fix all my links for the no code option... People know how to copy and paste and if they're getting these uploads, which I use MY time to convert and upload and take hours of My time to convert, upload, and get in posting format and they're just too lazy to copy and paste? Nothing is wrong with getting to my link all you do is double left click, copy, paste.

I have to edit the darn thread to get the links >.> Thank you thank you thank you again!

Copy & Paste.

So I have to fix all my posts now? Ugh, how about no? You should of had this rule to begin with, it's going to take forever to fix all my links for the no code option... People know how to copy and paste and if they're getting these uploads, which I use MY time to convert and upload and take hours of My time to convert, upload, and get in posting format and they're just too lazy to copy and paste? Nothing is wrong with getting to my link all you do is double left click, copy, paste.

Copy & Paste.

Copy and paste dont work!!!!!

Dont you think I tried that you ....

Copy and paste dont work!!!!!

Dont you think I tried that you ....

Ohh yeah, well, because I always have the episode number, you start the copy from the http:// ... Like

Episode 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9UAA6K1F

You start the copy and paste from http:// which is pretty self explanatory or just copy and paste all the episodes into Mega Manager and let it do it it's self. I shouldn't have to waste my time because a few people are lazy (you :P).

Copy & Paste.

You and Mae are talking about two different things. You are talking about C/P for download managers and she is talking about for updating the website. Which none of your encodes/uploads are used on anyhow.

As for the other thing, you see atm we currently need every bit of money we can get, and with links in "code" boxes it bypasses the global ads setup when clicking outgoing links.

I can see why you wouldn't want to, and I guess to save hassle we can continue to allow it for existing posts, but it would be much appreciated if future posts and those willing to edit the posts to do so as it will also help benefit the site so that we may one day be able to upgrade to better hosting. These "internal server errors (500) are getting extremely annoying and show up more frequently.

I will be making a new board in the download section for other encodes / small encodes where stuff for PSP, iPOD, PS3, 360, other other various player encodes will have their own home to help organize the downloads further. As for example if someone wants just PC encodes they wont have to search through giant lists of stuff encoded for other things. It'll also make it easier for people who encode to other things like PSP such as yourself to get people to notice your threads and encourage more people to encode and upload to them I hope.

Ohh yeah, well, because I always have the episode number, you start the copy from the http:// ... Like
Episode 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9UAA6K1F

You start the copy and paste from http:// which is pretty self explanatory or just copy and paste all the episodes into Mega Manager and let it do it it's self. I shouldn't have to waste my time because a few people are lazy (you :P).

As Koby said, some links are not clickable, some when going to copy and paste into the website just don't work, and for me to make them work I have to go in and edit the thread to get them.

If you don't want to edit all your posts, FINE I will bloody well do it. It is just one more thing to add to the ever growing list of things I do around here.

Scott, look how 1ne of my threads is : http://forums.kametsu.com/showthread.php?t=8011

Your Links should be clickable in code boxes, it's more easier that way...

Yours are the ones that give me the most grief Vesh as yours are used for AT, if you looked though you would see I have all ready edited some of your posts I mean come on guys, how hard is it to take out

[/ code]?

Yours are the ones that give me the most grief Vesh as yours are used for AT, if you looked though you would see I have all ready edited some of your posts I mean come on guys, how hard is it to take out
     [/ code]?

But If I take Out [Code][/ Code] The Thread Would Be Huge and It's Hard to Scroll Down 4 moust of the guyz here P:... But if that's what you want you have it... As you sow, my links are Clickable, and I had no problems downloading from [code][/ code]... But I guess you may be right at 1 thing, shouldn't it be fixed?

I don't see why it would be any harder to scroll down a page than to scroll down a little box. But I guess that means I'm not one of the people who has a hard time scrolling down :P

It is not that, it is I am working on Anime Tokyo, and when I copy from the boxes to mover the anime over, the box gets copied as well, and that makes the thread look....haphazard.

Koby, the bots can access the archives and get into the links like that, as can any normal person. No need to log on.

Here they cannot, because the bots have the same access as a guest member as that is the way I set it up. They can access the index lists so we will pull up in search engines, but they cannot access the actual download threads and therefore cannot access the actual download links.