Dissidia Duodecim: Final Fantasy Announced

henry smith

the only reason i want to see yuna in dissidia is so i can intentionally beat the living crap out of her

but in reailty i kinda wanna see aerith placed into dissidia her staf style would be fun as would her abilities and itd be cool to face her off against sephiroth for revenge on killing her ^^

All I can say, is that would be awesome. Seeing Sephiroth being beat up by a girl.

Aerith was my favorite character in FFVII, I was so hacked off when she died.

Rumor: Rumors are that Vaan, from FFXII, will be a playable character in the game. These rumors started from the English voice actor for Vann when he tweeted some time back that he would be reprising his role for an upcoming game. These are unconfirmed and are leaps in logic.

Hands-On Impressions of Lightning and Kain via rpgsite.net : Website www.rpgsite.net has their impressions from their hands on with the new game. Includes details about how Lightning from FFXIII plays, Kain from FFIV, and about the Assist System. Link below:

TGS: Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy Hands On

• 2 weeks later...

If they bring in secondary characters Auron HAS to be in it. He's great since he plays the "wise old man" arch type.

They should also bring in Red 13 and his father so those two can fight! I can't think of a justifiable reason for them to go at it but it would be cool.

On second thought they should include Hojo instead of red 13's father since Seto is developed more as a symbol than a character.

However Hojo would offer some very interesting dialog between him and Red 13/Sephiroth (Since Red 13 was his abducted and experimented on by Hojo, and Hojo is Sephiroth's father and a reminder of Sephiroth's human Side)

• 1 month later...