Nintendo Fanboys? =D

PersocomLover

Well let me see. I am not sure if I am a fanboy, but I do enjoy the adventures of a young rogue named Link and some middle-aged sanitation worker called Mario from time to time.

Super Smash, Legend of Zelda, Starfox, and just the mainstay Mario games I find fantastic. Can't wait for some of these new releases!

Add some Sonic the Hedgehog to this and this is my life. xD Oh, and can't forget about Megaman!

I'm another Nintendo Fanboy! Although I do have other systems, Nintendo always gets center stage with me... My Nes has been replaced with a Yobo... And My Super Nintendo got boxed for new blood...

th_SANY0908.jpgth_SANY0909.jpg

This thing will hook up to any normal TV and it comes with 2 2.4ghz wireless controllers...

I keep my N64, Cube and Wii hooked up... And my DS goes everywhere with me... well almost... it's frowned upon at work... :D

My Gameboy brick sits on a shelf with the original Tetris in it... no Batteries at the moment... And My GBA's are boxed...

I wouldn't classify myself as a nintendo fangirl.. I just really like most of the things nintendo releases. Though many of my favorite game franchises have since transfered to other consoles. (Megaman being a prime example.) I still look to nintendo's new systems first whenever possible. Such as buying a Gamecube before a PS2 or Xbox. Or a Wii instead of a PS3.