Sign in to follow this  
XJVictor

What's your fav Scooby-Doo animated movie???

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• By MGPD
      Hi, can someone tell me a way to watch a movie I have on a google account in 1080p? 
      You'll see, like three or four years ago, I managed to get a free movie from Google Play Movies, but I never thought of ripping it. But just a week ago I remembered I had the movie, and wanted to see how good Google Play Movies' quality is.
      So a couple of days ago, I entered the google account and headed to YouTube to see if I could rip it, but when I saw the qualities availables, 480p was the max!
      I don't know exactly how I made it , but after a while, I managed to download the movie undecrypted (or at least, I think it is; need to really check out) and in 720p using youtube-dl, but the thing is that if I have the movie "bought" in "HD", it should allow me to watch it in 720p AND 1080p, but only downloading it with youtube-dl I managed to watch it in 720p. So does anybody know a way to force YouTube to play the movie in 1080p so I can download it in that quality next?
    • By monator
      Hello:

FlixGrab is an excellent program, in which you can download movies, series and documentaries, from the netflix platform.
      The program is very easy to use, just put the link to the netflix video, the program will detect it and you will have several options available which include:

- Download the audio that contains the chapter, for example, english, spanish ect.
      - Download the video in several resolutions, for example, 480p, 720p and 1080p.
      - Download queue (payment version)

The program has the free version and the payment.

In the free you can download any content without any problem.
      In the payment has the option of download queue, you can download without interruptions.

But before you can do all this, you must log in with a netflix account.
      In this link https://www.freegrabapp.com/flixgrab
      It shows a small tutorial on how to use it and the link to download it

If they have any problem with the download, when downloading anything
      they have a page to report the errors.
      https://www.freegrabapp.com/bug-reporting

The creators of this great application give quick solutions to problems.
      In addition to this they have other programs that may interest them.

P.S. Who can donate, do it

Thank you for your attention.