Recently Browsing 0 members
xdelta3 GUI 2.0
Synopsis: I have forever been in search of gui for xdelta for patch making. After trying out 3 or 4 different ones, I stumbled across this one from a 3 year old github repo. Of course with it being this old, there were some features and functionality missing, not to mention it was using an outdated xdelta3 package. From this, xdelta3 GUI 2.0 was born.
Status: COMPLETE (always a work in progress)
File Host: Mega, github
Affiliated Groups: Jordi Vemeulen (original creator), Moodkiller (modifier,updater)
File Size: ~1MB
File Extension: .exe
Changelog: Changelog includes: v2.0.8
Fixed 3.Apply Patch-Windows.bat creation to look in correct directory for xdelta3 executable. TO ADD ----------
• Make GUI dragable while patch making is running.
• Create scripts to run on Apple OS.
• Change icon in menu bar.
• xdelta3 source wildcard (so that any new version of xdelta can be placed in the root folder).
• drag and drop functionality.
• Add a new option where one could specify what patch extension they would like.
• Fix .zip making - currently makes an empty .zip fle.
• Use one CMD window when making patches for more than 1 file.
• Add @pause to patch making CMD and .bat application CMD.
Feedback and suggestions are welcome, otherwise I hope you all find a use for this.
Credit goes to all those who helped on IRC with their respective inputs, namely @CaptainJet, @Koby, @Etzimal, @JohnFlower and @SakuraChan
Current version: 2.0.8 xdelta3 GUI 2.0 - Mega | md5sum: ffb799191d16da8d16591bb22a0e115f | VirusTotal Results
xdelta3 GUI 2.0 - Github
• Seen as this was brought up, to solve the high RAM usage, just remove "-B 1073741824" from the arguments section. The risk is that you may end up with a larger than required .vcdiff file especially if just patching fonts or 1 audio track.
I saw @JohnFlower mention this player in channel and thought I would try it out.
It works better than MPC in some tests I've run.
Anyone with decent experience with it on Windows 10?
I am trying to get the stupid Now Playing script to work with mIRC and I don't think the player is even loading the script.
Any help is appreciated.