Good morning, Vietnam

blubbso

Greetings, everyone!

First off: I'm slightly confused as to whether new people should create a thread or post in the pinned "Welcome to Kametsu" thread. Apparently people do both? I opted for a thread since it seems replies would be hard to follow in that one thread, hope that's ok.

I found this place... maybe a week ago while searching for Moribito and put creating an account here on my dreadful ToDo-List. (Which, among other things, contains sending a signed contract back to my electricity supplier, so if you don't hear from me for a while, that's why. Anyway, don't have any stamps right now, so I might as well get this one done). So yeah, I came for the downloads but if  past experience is any indication I'll stay for the chatter. Mostly I enjoy recommending stuff to anyone willing to listen, but if your question is "something like Highschool DxD", I really can't help you. I'm more into the shows with a serious tone, something that feels meaningful. The silly stuff is also enjoyable from time to time, but I'm not the go-to guy for that. That being said, I read way more than I write, but I reckon that I'll be around regularly, so feel free to drop me a line or highlight me.

Best regards,
blubbso

• Like 1