[Voting] Anime of Spring 2017

Koby

AOTS Spring 2017  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Voting ends August 4th

• Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor
    • Alice & Zoroku
    • Armed Girl's Machiavellism
    • As the Moon, So Beautiful (Tsuki ga Kirei)
    • Attack on Titan S2
    • Duel Masters (2017)
    • Eromanga Sensei
    • My Hero Academia 2
    • Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul
    • Re:CREATORS
    • WorldEnd (SukaSuka)

This poll is closed to new votes

Something about this season was brought to my attention. The rules for AotS have been in existence here since 2015, but somehow I managed to forget or overlook them.

In specific, this rule is what matters:

A series cannot be listed in AotS Hall of Fame twice. That means once one of its seasons is on there, it cannot appear again. This is to add diversity to the list. Spin-offs do not count (i.e. Index and Railgun).

Unfortunately I forgot this and let Attack on Titan 2 through the nomination stage and into the voting stage and it ended up winning. However the first season holds the AotS for Spring 2013, thus by the rules disqualifying sequel seasons from being nominated.  Therefore, the only thing we can do here is either re-poll this season to see how the AoT2 voters could shake up the results, or we can just roll with the runner-up in votes. I've decided to just go with the latter options. If you have any complaints, feel free to voice them to my in my PM box or on IRC.

Thus, I clarify that My Hero Academia 2 is the Spring 2017 Anime of the Season Winner.