New trailer for Cardcaptor Sakura reboot

Charlatain

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2017 at 5:10 AM, DJHulp said:

Need a English Dub from the TV-Show, not the Movie Cast! ;)

Easier said than done. The Ocean Group isn't used often for anime dubs nowadays. It's much easier to get the movie cast back because it was recorded in LA, which still records plenty of anime dubs to this day. As long as the dub is union, then getting the entire cast back isn't difficult (except for Joshua Seth, whom only goes back to LA to record for Tai in the new Tri series). 

Btw, isn't this new anime supposed to be a sequel to the second movie? Like, aren't they gonna feature Sakura and co in middle school?  

Edited by Inverti

11 hours ago, Inverti said:

Easier said than done. The Ocean Group isn't used often for anime dubs nowadays. It's much easier to get the movie cast back because it was recorded in LA, which still records plenty of anime dubs to this day. As long as the dub is union, then getting the entire cast back isn't difficult (except for Joshua Seth, whom only goes back to LA to record for Tai in the new Tri series(. 

Btw, isn't this new anime supposed to be a sequel to the second movie? Like, aren't they gonna feature Sakura and co in middle school?  

I don't know, but I really can't stand the voice from the Movies.

For some reason the Main Caracter Sakura, sounds angry to me when se talks.

I never ever could finish the Movies because of it, and so I really need the old from the TV back, or I need new people who do it way beter then the Movie did.

Just now, DJHulp said:

I don't know, but I really can't stand the voice from the Movies.

For some reason the Main Caracter Sakura, sounds angry to me when se talks.

I never ever could finish the Movies because of it, and so I really need the old from the TV back, or I need new people who do it way beter then the Movie did.

The Movie 1 cast is the same as the TV cast (Ocean). I hope you're not talking about the Animax crapdub; it was just as terrible as Cardcaptors's censorship. 

The Movie 2 cast is arguably the best dubbed production CCS fans could ever ask for. So if you're seriously going to wish for an English cast, make sure you wish LA gets to dub it. 

Edited by Inverti

10 minutes ago, Inverti said:

The Movie 1 cast is the same as the TV cast (Ocean). I hope you're not talking about the Animax crapdub; it was just as terrible as Cardcaptors's censorship. 

The Movie 2 cast is arguably the best dubbed production CCS fans could ever ask for. So if you're seriously going to wish for an English cast, make sure you wish LA gets to dub it. 

I used too watch this, Serie was awesome, Movie definially not: 

If you have the movies in same voice of Show, love to have it.

Edited by DJHulp

3 minutes ago, Inverti said:

Ok, so you love the crapdub, then. I've got nothing more to say to you. Sayonara. 

Don't be angry, I thought there was only one dub at the time, and usally the first voices I get attacht to that.

Just like Ranma or Maison Ikkoku, after that it was less fun. Everbody prefers something different. ;)

Edited by DJHulp

• 2 months later...

https://animeuknews.net/2017/12/cardcaptor-sakura-clear-card-to-simulcast-on-crunchyroll-funimation/

and

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-12-01/cardcaptor-sakura-clear-card-anime-english-subtitled-2nd-promo-video-reveals-crunchyroll-streaming-funimation-dub/.124723

Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card to Simulcast on Crunchyroll & Funimation in January 2018

Hopelly Lightyears will do this as one of their projects

Edited by DigiPokeMon

• 3 months later...

I love all the Cardcaptor stuff, but to be honest I have to say I kind of liked the voices from the Cardcaptors dub that they had on KidsWB/Fox Kids or whichever station had them. I can't remember. These dubs are good for the new one though, I just liked their voices better because it was the first ones I watched and pretty much think of it when I think of the show.