Anime OST

Hello, I have recently been caught liking to the original soundtrack of the anime very much. I thought you guys can give me some good suggestions of Anime with beautiful soundtracks. For example, Shiki, High School DxD and Yosuga no Sora is in my favourite list. I love almost all the soundtracks of these anime very much. Some other anime I have watched with beautiful soundtracks are Toradora, Angel Beats, My Love Story, Naruto, One Piece,  Fairy Tail, The Devil is a Part Timer, etc. In some anime I liked only one or two soundtracks (which is covered by etc.). You can also give the name of the soundtrack and the anime if you like. Thanks.

Edit - If anyone has watched Shiki and Yosuga no Sora, it would be great if anyone suggests Anime have OST like these (piano and violin).

Edited by LordHikki

Aldnoah.Zero Aldnoah.Zero Aldnoah.Zero....

One of the best..... I finished it just a few days ago...

In fact, I kind of realized something recently, the reason I liked the anime so much was probably due to the music...

Other than that, try Psycho-Pass, or rather anything by Egoist

Also, AoT S1 OST, From the New World ED1, Fate Series OST, UN-GO ED...

Oh, and WATAMOTE's OP, specially with the vid..

And, any site suggestion to download anime OST? I currently use https://anime.thehylia.com/ but could use more..

• Like 2

On 4/5/2017 at 1:35 AM, ani-me said:

In fact, the reason I liked the anime so much was probably due to the music...

Me too... for Shiki, High School DxD and Yosuga no Sora (Skiki is really good... I mean without it's OST also).

I watched trailer of Aldnoah.Zero and its pretty amazing (Seems like my type of music). I will watch it pretty soon. And for others, Fate series is planned to watch, AoT S1 and Psycho-Pass already watched (not much remembered about Psycho-Pass (will look at it again) but surely AoT has very good Soundtrack). Thanks for Suggestions and site (I also download OSTs from this site).

11 hours ago, LordHikki said:

Me too... for Shiki, High School DxD and Yosuga no Sora (Skiki is really good... I mean without it's OST also).

I watched trailer of Aldnoah.Zero and its pretty amazing (Seems like my type of music). I will watch it pretty soon. And for others, Fate series is planned to watch, AoT S1 and Psycho-Pass already watched (not much remembered about Psycho-Pass (will look at it again) but surely AoT has very good Soundtrack). Thanks for Suggestions and site (I also download OSTs from this site).

I meant just Aldnoah.Zero...just in case...It was awesome as it was..but its amazing OST made it even better..

Shiki..I don't remember the songs, but it sure was awesome...

Srsly? Psycho-Pass's OST didn't even leave an impression enough for you to remember it???????????

As for AoT and Aldnoah.Zero, some of their songs are by the same person/band..and imo Aldnoah.Zero's are better...

Fate...you really really need to watch it....it's just too awesome..the whole series...though, I tend to get a bit biased when it come to the Fate series..but even if I put my feeling aside, it still is awesome...you should watch it today...

• 4 weeks later...

@ani-me Sorry for the late reply, I have been busy (with exams). As for Aldnoah Zero, I will watch it soon (didn't get the time to watch till now and also I have other amazing anime at stall). You said you don't remember Shiki OST... really!! It has one of the best soundtracks I have ever heard. You should try listening to it again.

44 minutes ago, LordHikki said:

@ani-me Sorry for the late reply, I have been busy (with exams). As for Aldnoah Zero, I will watch it soon (didn't get the time to watch till now and also I have other amazing anime at stall). You said you don't remember Shiki OST... really!! It has one of the best soundtracks I have ever heard. You should try listening to it again.

np...hope you pass..mine are gonna start soon-ish

Aldnoah.Zero is great as an anime as well, I recommend pushing it up your to watch list..

Shiki..I remember that it's OST was good, but I don't remember it particularly...

Well, I am listening to some right now..and surely it's not something that's I'd download and add to my music collection..I don't prefer such music for daily music..kind..something like that...I mean it is not bad or anything, but it is something that   can enjoy only when watching the series..

• 4 weeks later...

I've been listening to the Cowboy Bebop Ost's recently! Love 'Space Lion', 'Call Me Call Me', 'Gotta Knock a little Harder', 'Rain (demo)' & 'Yo Pumpkin Head'.

Another good Blues/Jazz ost is the Kids on the Slope ones.

Eureka 7 is a great mixed genre ost, has some amazing OP's & ED's, including 'Sakura' which is basically Amazing Grace. Gotta be a fan of 'Get it by Your Hands', 'Tiger Track', 'Sky of Hope', 'Distant Memory' etc

Skankfunk's Air Gear is a great upbeat active ost with electro/pop styling

Quite like [C] Control's ost which has some rap, classical & orchestral vibes

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann [Best Sounds] has gotta have a shout out for all 3 versions of the row row fight the poowwweeeerrrr rap & some of the longest song titles

'Rap is the Soul of Man! Overcome the Impossible and Kick Away Reason! Dig Open Your Ears and Listen Well to the Theme of Us Daigurrendan'

'Rap is the Soul of Man! Dig open Your Ears and Listen Well to the Great Kamina, The Man of Raging (Waves?) that Believes in Himself Aiming for the Sky'

On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 1:31 AM, DabDeity710 said:

I really liked Death Parade's and Lupin III: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine OSTs too.:P

I just love Death Parade's OP both audio and visuals. Barakamon's OP and ED are amazing imo.

Aldnoah.Zero has nice OST. I like listening to the old ones like Rurouni Kenshin, Initial D.