The NEW Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread

thisisatrial

HELLO ALL! 

I was looking for some wrestling discussion and it seems like the only thread died in 2012, so I figured it was time for a new one! Whether it be WWE, NXT, ROH or NJPW...lets talk wrasslin!

What is everyone into currently?

Usually I find Wrestlemania season in WWE rough because of all the part-timers, but I am really liking how the card is shaping up! Also...this thread is gonna be full of Alexa Bliss gifs. 

d89908c339.gif

My current MOTY is Roode/Nakamura from Takeover...that thing was perfect without being overly spotty. Okada/Omega was damn good as well, but had a bit too many pointless nearfalls at the end. 

Oh and my number one wrestling rule? **** the Young Bucks! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well depending on what happens with Seth Rollins if he don't come back they have multiple scenarios ready for HHH one of them being him against Finn Balor or Samoa Joe.

As for what I said about Asuka that's still in the wind depending on if Naomi is gonna be able to wrestle by then or not.

Heard stuff that Shinsuke is going to Raw so they can redo the Samoa Joe rivalry. But I personally think he would be better on Smackdown as they need more people to change up some of the story lines.

5 hours ago, Apocalypse said:

Heard stuff that Shinsuke is going to Raw so they can redo the Samoa Joe rivalry. But I personally think he would be better on Smackdown as they need more people to change up some of the story lines.

Yes , I think so too that they will redo Shinsuke - Joe segment . But I would really like to see some stables return like The Shield and Shinsuke , Styles , Balor ( the new Bullet Club , or something ... )

woah! people posting in this thread! Yes!

If my girl Bliss loses at WM, I will be perfectly happy with it being Asuka. She is amazing.

As for the brand shuffling, I think Nakamura needs to go where Roman isn't. For Nakamura to do what he does best, he needs no booking blackhole in his way.

Maybe shuffle AJ Styles & Roman? That way you could get AJ on RAW with Finn and The Club, do Bullet Club right!

12 hours ago, thisisatrial said:

woah! people posting in this thread! Yes!

If my girl Bliss loses at WM, I will be perfectly happy with it being Asuka. She is amazing.

As for the brand shuffling, I think Nakamura needs to go where Roman isn't. For Nakamura to do what he does best, he needs no booking blackhole in his way.

Maybe shuffle AJ Styles & Roman? That way you could get AJ on RAW with Finn and The Club, do Bullet Club right!

They are rumors about the Asuka angle, I can only go off by what I have read. Like everything else in WWE they constantly change the story lines, I know HHH wants to keep some top end wrestlers

on NXT since a lot of fans like them and getting rid of too many may lose them money from NXT.

Well depending on who they make win the AJ vs Shane at WM it might happen.

As for Roman they are trying to build him up so keeping him on Raw they can do that. They want to build him up like they did with John Cena. Though they still can't seem to notice that wont work since they had been trying to do

it since the Roman HHH rivalry when Rollins was injured.

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, tphoenix said:

Anyone catch Wrestlemania/Raw/Smackdown this week?

Hardy Boyz are back?

Undertaker is gone?

Angle is Raw GM?

Balor is back?

Nakamura called up?

It's been a pretty crazy week.

Also, the opening of Raw was ridiculous...

Yeah I marked hardest for The Revival tbh.

Overall was a great week of wrestling. Only thing I actively didnt like was Randy/Bray.

And I see you didnt list NXT Takeover Orlando which was my favorite show of the weekend.

Glad to see Shinsuke finally on the main roster . The Hardys are back and maybe they will do a storyline with Wyatt ( that delete thing is still ,,hot,, ) . For Undertaker , it was sadly the time .For the last 2-3 years he didn't look that good. He hasn't done ,, Old School ,, ,which was my favorite move ,in a while . Overall he finished his career strong . Too bad they didn't had anyone better to finish his career ( plus they really try to push  The Big D, with every chance they have ) . My dream match was Sting vs. The Deadman .So sad that will never happend . 

Now , how about some good storylines for Christ's sake. Bring back the stables , valets , managers . If WWE f...s this up again...I mean , it's beyond comprehension . They have AJ , Balor , Nakamura , Joe , Rollins , Wyatt , Owens , The Big D etc . Plus the WWE veterans ,like Orton , Jericho , Jeff and Matt and also some promising talents in NXT . 

Overall , like  @thisisatrial said , it was a good Wrestlemania and a good week for wrestling .

P.S - I have no problem with Roman , but he is a paradox . He's someone who has such good stage presence , attitude and he good the looks , but boy oh boy , when he opens his mouth and you see his goofy face expresions ( nevermind his wrestling skills witch are almost inexistent ) you almost want to punch a kitten ( ha ha ) . Maybe he will get better , like others in the future but only time will tell .

Edited by Grundy

• 6 months later...