Sign in to follow this  
Jeminated

Britt Allcroft's Magic Adventures of Mumfie

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TheShadowDragon
      This is the first time I've ever posted something on my mind and sharing it with the rest of the community. Anyways, I learned that Amazon delivers way more episodes of your favorite shows that seem somewhat exclusive even for iTunes to follow, such as Bunnicula from Boomerang. Although the new episodes have already aired either on television or online VOD/streaming. In fact, I've compared two different sites:

iTunes vs. Amazon

Also, it is my understand that Amazon offers videos in their correct aspect ratios while iTunes sometimes doesn't. Then I compared how many MB both Amazon and iTunes WEB-DLs hold. And although Amazon contains less MB than iTunes, AMZN WEB-DLs still retain their high video and audio quality. You could say that AMZN WEB-DLs gives users more space in their hard drives (internal and external) than iT WEB-DLs do. In conclusion, I trust and like Amazon way more than iTunes.
    • By Jpwin
      To get an iTunes file on the PC, I need to convert it?

Example: I buy a season of some series, will it go direct to the files on my PC? Or is it inside iTunes for me to watch? And if I want the season of some series on Mkv do I need to convert it from iTunes? Or iTunes already give me that format?

Can anyone explain how the TV Season purchasing process works in iTunes?

• By Rugratskid
      I'm looking for a free DRM remover that will keep closed captions after removing the DRM. I know very little about this, since I've never done anything with DRM before. I'm buying something from iTunes tomorrow, and would like to know the best way to do this while keeping closed captions. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!