are DHD encodes worth collection?

InfernoZ

Everyone has their own opinions, and they all look for specific type stuff with the releases they archive. So to some, they're probably a perfect match for what they want. However for me, personally no. They use to like to overly compress. They've gotten less bad at this, but they're still not a quality group. They pump out unfiltered releases with pgs subs and compressed audio... so they don't hit the criteria I look for in a release. I've archived 0 releases by them.

DHD is short for DorianHD, which at one point was known as DBNL before they started doing Blu-ray encodes. They use to do hardsubbed watermarks, but I don't think they do so anymore. They also like to hide their latest releases behind a paywall, where they force users to donate to gain access to download otherwise they have to wait months for the release to be moved to an archive bot with a very slow capped download speed. So on that merit alone, I frown upon the group as a whole.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, furyblade said:

...but the thing is that i don't like their quality much...

I would say that you have just answered your own question. If you do keep something from them, you will probably end up looking for a replacement or delete it in the future. Like Koby said, personally I have 0 of their releases. I think the only time I used them was to grab some audio for something... 

I wouldn't call them archive worthy imo.