Steven Universe Stuff Feel Free To Reply!! :)

zazylad

Hello Im Very New To These Forums and am curious how leaks go and how they work to obtain them and stuff and i dont know any other way to figure it out besides asking lol :)  and anyone that wants to just disscuss anything about SU With me feel  Free im a very big fan of the show and am willing to talk about anything !!! Thanks for reading this!....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On Dienstag, 13. September 2016 at 0:04 PM, Dgaevrin said:

Usually some social media or news site says something they shouldn't. Or a version of a TV channel on another country gets ahead of schedule 

One cartoon whose name shall remain unspoken had a peculiar problem: In the US, the episodes were aired in a pre-determined order, while every else on the globe the episodes were aired in production order. That has led to one particular episode being aired everywhere else in the world but the US, and you had to really try to remain unspoilered until regular US airtime.

As for Steven Universe, I have a unique relationship to it. At first I really hated the show with a burning passion, I mean really with all **** and vinegar, all because the titular character annoyed me so much. After dropping the show for a while, I gave it another chance, and what can I say... it really improved during season 2 and only got better as time went on. I think the reason is that the show's focus is more on the Gems and their backgrounds instead of silly shenanigans by an idiot-dad-trope-gone-bad character who apparently was only there for shallow comedic relief until S2. Starting with S2 however, SU has become one of my favorite cartoons of recent years. Strange how this turned out... usually I pick up a show's first episodes and decide to either fanboy the hell out of it or drop it forever.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/8/2016 at 7:27 PM, zazylad said:

Hello Im Very New To These Forums and am curious how leaks go and how they work to obtain them and stuff

There's several different types of leaks. There's really no point in knowing how because there's already plenty of people that know how.

On 8/8/2016 at 7:27 PM, zazylad said:

i dont know any other way to figure it out besides asking lol :) 

If you want to figure out how, think constructively about what's going on when watching a CN episode. Branch off that.

• 2 weeks later...

I swear, any leaks that just happen to make their way out into the general public involving anything have to be the result of marketing ploys. It wouldn't be hard for someone on a marketing team to create a fake Youtube channel, and then leak, say, a clip or two of future Steven Universe episodes out to spark interest and hype. Call me a conspiracy nut, but I tell you what, these leaks are no accident.

• 1 month later...

Depends on what type of "leak" you're thinking of; whole episodes are rare but can be obtained if aired in a different country (especially so if aired in english), but a 2-minute prieview of a week's episode and screenshots can be ripped from CN's site (presumably because they use the footage for TV previews/promos) at least a few days before the episode is meant to air, giving a good indication for what the episode will be about!

If you mean canon details/answered questions, a lot of the SU art team have twitter/tumblr and may intentionally or unintentionally reveal things about a particular character or episode to come.

• Like 1