TV Anime 'Chaos;Child' Announced for Winter 2017

Koby

tGQnLmG.jpgThe Chaos;Child official site has announced that the TV anime will premiere in Winter 2017. Silver Link will be animating the series and three main cast members will be reprising their roles from the visual novel of the same name.

Staff
Studio: Silver Link

Cast
Serika Onoe: Sumire Uesaka (Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!)
Takuru Miyashiro: Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (Shokugeki no Souma)
Nono Kurusu: Sarah Emi Bridcutt (HaruChika: Haruta to Chika wa Seishun suru)

Chaos;Child is the fourth visual novel and anime adaptation of 5pb.'s sci-fi adventure franchise, following Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate, and Robotics;Notes. The story is set in October 2015, six years after its prequel Chaos;Head.

An anime adaptation was first announced in March 2015.

Official site: http://chaoschildanime.com/

• Like 3

7 hours ago, DJHulp said:

Do you know are we getting an Dub? ;) 

How would we know, this is just confirming it's being made. You'll never learn about licensing for dubs this early in the game. Dub licensing typically doesn't happen until after airing unless it's a FUNi-Broadcast Dub which still doesn't happen until ~a month after the first episode is aired. We're a LONG way from that happening as we haven't even got a date set for when the first episode will even release. Again, this is just confirmation that it has been greenlit.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Koby said:

How would we know, this is just confirming it's being made. You'll never learn about licensing for dubs this early in the game. Dub licensing typically doesn't happen until after airing unless it's a FUNi-Broadcast Dub which still doesn't happen until ~a month after the first episode is aired. We're a LONG way from that happening as we haven't even got a date set for when the first episode will even release. Again, this is just confirmation that it has been greenlit.

Thanks for the Information! ;) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm so happy I found out about this! I loved the VN and the Anime of Chaos;Head and Steins;Gate, still need to watch Robotic;Notes though.

On 1.8.2016 at 3:19 AM, Toddler Naruto said:

Thanks for the confirmation. I still need to watch Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate, and Robotics;Notes, but thankfully they're pretty short.

You should definitely watch Steins;Gate. One of my favourites. Chaos;Head depends more on the taste and doesn't really deliver the vibe of the VN (if you know and/or played it), still worth a try either way though.