Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-

RazorDan

23 minutes ago, Trinity Soul said:

You asked and they did answer! It was suppose to start September 18th so if anyone sees more about Part 2 please let me know

Wait, what is? Re Zero or Puzzle and Dragons? If you mean Re Zero Part 2, it's technically still considered to be S1, not S2. S2 is regarding content that's beyond the 24 EP S1, which, as far as I am concerned, isn't a thing yet.

10 hours ago, Inverti said:

Wait, what is? Re Zero or Puzzle and Dragons? If you mean Re Zero Part 2, it's technically still considered to be S1, not S2. S2 is regarding content that's beyond the 24 EP S1, which, as far as I am concerned, isn't a thing yet.

I said it since when I found the date for the part 2 there was info saying it was set for 52 episodes

On 9/22/2018 at 10:54 PM, Trinity Soul said:

I said it since when I found the date for the part 2 there was info saying it was set for 52 episodes

You didn't answer my question. Which series are you talking about? Also, where did you find the date? What's the source?

Edited by Inverti

Apologies, I was talking about RE Zero Iam not sure where I got it all I know is I found it at the beginning of June and I write down the new animce coming I don't remember where the info was, but I do remember it said if the shows popularity is high it will go to 52 eps

On 9/22/2018 at 10:09 AM, Trinity Soul said:

Apologies, I was talking about RE Zero Iam not sure where I got it all I know is I found it at the beginning of June and I write down the new animce coming I don't remember where the info was

I found a source speaking of White Fox has confirmed Season 2 it has spoilers, read at own risk I will post the confirmation statement

There are many unanswered questions for which can be only answered by the Re Zero Season 2. White Fox studio has confirmed there will be a second season but announcement regarding the release date of season 2 is yet awaited. However, director of anime, Masaharu Watanabe, has given fans the possibility of its release by the end of 2018. It seems like after almost three years of wait, the fans of the anime will get to see “Re:Zero Season 2”.

Mod Edit: Don't double post.

18 minutes ago, Trinity Soul said:

I found a source speaking of White Fox has confirmed Season 2 it has spoilers, read at own risk I will post the confirmation statement

There are many unanswered questions for which can be only answered by the Re Zero Season 2. White Fox studio has confirmed there will be a second season but announcement regarding the release date of season 2 is yet awaited. However, director of anime, Masaharu Watanabe, has given fans the possibility of its release by the end of 2018. It seems like after almost three years of wait, the fans of the anime will get to see “Re:Zero Season 2”.

I don't think that's a reliable source. Sounds more like speculation to me. I googled "Re Zero Season 2", and did not manage to uncover any relevant info. I haven't even watched Re Zero S1 yet, considering the fact that the S1 Part 2 USBD ain't out.

Edited by Inverti

4 minutes ago, Inverti said:

I don't think that it's a reliable source. Sounds more like speculation to me. I googled "Re Zero Season 2", and did not manage to uncover any relevant info. I haven't even watched Re Zero S1 yet, considering the fact that the S1 Part 2 USBD ain't out.

If the sate I got for it's release is right (usually is all the other dates for anime have matched up) It was suppose to be the 18th of this month not sure if it will be like part 1 all released at once or if by one episode at a time =D

7 minutes ago, Trinity Soul said:

If the sate I got for it's release is right (usually is all the other dates for anime have matched up) It was suppose to be the 18th of this month not sure if it will be like part 1 all released at once or if by one episode at a time =D

The S1 Part 2 BD has been removed on Funimation's site. They should just get it out now, even if it has video artifacts. Why? Cuz Scy is just gonna sync the Eng audio to the JPBD, anyway.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Inverti said:

The S1 Part 2 BD has been removed on Funimation's site. They should just get it out now, even if it has video artifacts. Why? Cuz Scy is just gonna sync the Eng audio to the JPBD, anyway.

It's still up. Just not searchably accessable. I've had the page bookmarked for like a month...

https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/re-zero-starting-life-in-another-world-part-two-combo-bld-00757/

Someone in the 'reviews' (which has become comments now...) mentioned they email Funimation and was told it's been delayed but no date yet.

Hopefully they get things sorted soon... =/

• 2 weeks later...

Shot Funimation a email to see if there was any update since what that person in the reviews got.

And...

vpYjBFw.png

So... they just scrapped the whole thing until further notice? If I understand correctly... Guess they're trying to avoid backlash by not announcing it via Twitter/Facebook/Funi Blog?

10/10...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...