This or That?

tptmike

For me the problem with kick exercises is I hate kicking air so I ended up putting too many holes in my wall. Shit's fun af tho. Can't do head kicks or any of the super cool shit I could do when I was 12 since I fucked my lower back up but my spinning back kick's gotten pretty mean.

Both are really cool. I grew up with the X-Men and the heroes of the Avengers but not the Avengers as a group. I really like the core characters for both as well as the side characters who do their own shit like Deadpool and Cable and Hawkeye and shit. Guess I'm going with The Avengers for my guys Peter Parker, Hawkeye and Bruce Banner. Tony Stark's mad cool too but he ain't no Bruce Wayne. It was tough tho I really love Wolverine and Professor X and Cyclops and Beast and Jean Grey and Gambit and Cable and Deadpool and all them. Magneto's one of my favorite bad guys of all time too.

tumblr_lf04fjsbYU1qdy288o1_500.png

And who can forget when Reed Richards beat Magneto with a Wooden Gun?

DCAU or Arrowverse?

GTA 4 online was the shiiiiiit. Me and my friends would ride around in "gangs" and make up scenarios and shit leading to shootouts over control of the strip clubs, soooooooooooo much fun. We always did a bunch of crazy shit at the airport too. GTA 5 sucked you couldn't really do anything fun until your character had a buttload of cash, a little too realistic in that respect lmfao online play ended up being about grinding for money and the Online Heists update took wayyyyyy too long. I haven't played much of the solo but I hear GTA 5's supposed to b fucking insane by yourself which is what everyone liked San Andreas so much for.

Better disguise: Orlando Bloo or Gir in the dog suit?

• Like 1

Oh silly me, a spoon can't pick up a brownie.

Not too familiar with Panasonic's stuff. Sony's buttfucked me more times than I can count but I still ride with Sony. I have since I was a child. Sony's got a lil bit of everything too from gaming consoles to audio shit, fuck their audio shit tho I fux wit Pioneer. Really looking forward to the Berserk game if I could only just stop being so tight on money to the point where I can so much as consider buying a ps4 fuck. I miss the flight stick days on Ace Combat Infinity if only my flight stick still worked. *fails to fit back into society after Ace Combat like I'm Shin Kazama*

Deathstroke or Lobo?

Edited by DabDeity710

Me neither, plus I have what I consider a strange affinity for heat. Like I know heat's supposed to feel good but I feel like it has some sort of profound effect on me there's no way it makes other people feel as good as it makes me feel, at least that's what I think.

Nike for sure, I've had Nikes or Jordans my whole life till 8th grade then I wore Chuck Taylors for years (god knows why that shit gives NO support). Went back to Nikes a few years ago. Also fuck Reebok for the Reebok/UFC deal preventing fighters from entering the cage in anything non rebook they need their endorsement money they don't get paid nearly enough for the beatings they take especially considering how much money everyone else makes off of them taking these beatings.

Would you rather be the president or be a movie star?

5 hours ago, DabDeity710 said:

Me neither, plus I have what I consider a strange affinity for heat. Like I know heat's supposed to feel good but I feel like it has some sort of profound effect on me there's no way it makes other people feel as good as it makes me feel, at least that's what I think.

Nike for sure, I've had Nikes or Jordans my whole life till 8th grade then I wore Chuck Taylors for years (god knows why that shit gives NO support). Went back to Nikes a few years ago. Also fuck Reebok for the Reebok/UFC deal preventing fighters from entering the cage in anything non rebook they need their endorsement money they don't get paid nearly enough for the beatings they take especially considering how much money everyone else makes off of them taking these beatings.

Would you rather be the president or be a movie star?

President

Would you meet Nelson Mandela or Mahatma Gandhi?

President sounds hard af, too much responsibility. I just wanna party like a degenerate and live like a rock star, although it would be pretty cool to use my influence as a celebrity to bring some much needed change, but I'd be doing that kind of shit in my spare time but I ain't tryna prioritize it. I ain't that selfless. Idk maybe I'd feel differently if I was actually in that position it's hard to say as an average every day regular schmuck.

It'd be cool af to meet either but Gandhi cuz he's way more non-violent.

UFC Girls (like the female fighters not the ring card girls) or WWE Divas?

Edited by DabDeity710

Omg I used to love Trish so much. I remember when Mickie James first came up before she got big for being the best woman around at the time when she was known for being the ultimate Trish fangirl and having the hots for her that shit was so sexy. Vince McMahon's as big a chauvinist as Trump but as a male viewer with no daughters or sisters (not to mention having a piece of shit for a mother) it's impossible to complain especially considering how much I enjoyed the results of his sick chauvinism.

6years20.jpg

Torrie Wilson too and the one that did playboy before WWE I don't remember her name. I think Ric Flair's daughters gorgeous tho even tho she looks a little too much like Ric too me. I'm all about the UFC girls tho. Joanna Jedrzejczyk (I think I spelled that right lmfao), Michelle Waterson (she's a fucking mom and everything on top of all that I admire that shit so much), Ronda Rousey (omfg she had me salivating at the weigh in for her fight with Nunes she put on some muscle got all toned up and shit and looked even better than usual she was soooooo hot), Paige VanZant, even the no names they're all so hot (makes sense they work on their bodies even more than typical women do and I loooooove athlete girls:x:x:x:x:x)

Eyes all day. Eyes can be so cute and sexy and all the good stuff. Plus I'd rather not have ears than not have eyes and that's coming from a musician.

Now that I'm done getting all worked up over super sexy athletic girls: Hellsing or Vampire Hunter D?

Edited by DabDeity710