Hey... New Crusader here...

Bookworm

Ok... so I found Forgotten Memories through English dub kingdom and wanting to get hold of Naruto Shippuuden episodes. Not that good a reason, but I try and make a point of being honest so I'm admitting that now. While confessing all my deep dark secrets, I should probably add that I'm not that much of a talker but that I do do a lot of work as a beta reader for fanfiction writers. (Drop me a line if anyone is interested in that.) Not sure what people think about that as it is technically illegal in most western countries but there you go... *shrugs*

Anyway as a beta reader (the fanfiction version of an editor / proof reader) one of the main things I keep an eye out for is OOCness (out of character) and help out with research (like in such and such episode exactly what was said that made so and so upset? or Where was that person at this point in time?). Things like that can turn out to be fairly important in longer stories and where the story line is fairly complicated.

But yeah... I look forward to exploring the forum and seeing what sort of things you talk about here! And if anyone would be willing to talk about what different characters are like in the fandoms I work with, I'd love to hear from you! (Naruto, Gundam Wing so far although I've watched some of others - I am very new to the anime scene)

Bookworm

Welcome to Kametsu forums, home of Anime downloads and discussions. Hope you find what you are looking for and decide to stick around and be an active member of the community for a long time to come. Enjoy your stay, and be sure to always have fun! ^_^

If you download any anime, please be sure to post a thank you in the thread to the uploader. It not only shows your appreciation for their hard work but also shows that people are actually downloading their uploads.