Spring 2016 Anime Season

Koby

Only watched Kiznaiver so far. I'm struggling to see the point of the show after three episodes. It just a show about hurting oneself and others to learn about each other.

EDIT:

So I've watched a lot more since I last posted this.

Favorite:

• Re:Zero - Suave MC

Enjoying:

• Kabaneri - Decent but kinda feels like a repeat of AoT
  • Joker Game  - Each episode has its own story which I fine with, but I dont find them contributing to the overall story if there is one.

Mediocre:

• Mayoiga - not bad
  • Bungou Stray Dogs -  Kekkai Sensen 2.0
  • Kiznaiver - I dont even know

Edited by warlord8
Added more shows

• Koby unpinned this topic

Favorite:

• Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress - Best of the season so far. It leaves you off with Attack on Titan's epic vibe.
  • My Hero Academia - Second best show. A great shounen hero story that mixes One-Punch Man, Naruto, Hunter x Hunter and Dragon Ball Z elements.
  • Re:Zero - Haven't seen a fantasy world anime this exciting since Accel World, Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash, KonoSuba and Overlord.
  • Bungo Stray Dogs - This well made series (imho) that's produced by Studio Bones got my attention since episode 1 and it reminds me of a mix of Kekkai Sensen and Durarara!!.

Enjoying:

• Kiznaiver - Studio Trigger really did a great job with the animation and character develpoment as well as provided great and and quite interesting story elements.
  • The Lost Village - I really don't get this show as of yet (episode 7). Its plot is so weird and ridiculously twisted at this point that is produces a comedy-horror like feeling that you can't miss.
  • JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable - What can I say? It's JoJo guys. Once you're a fan of the first Parts you know that'll be watching and enjoying this one too.

Mediocre:

• Ace Attorney - Not bad. I'm a fan of the games so it's nice to watch an anime adaptation of this franchise.
Edited by Imagine Breaker

• Koby pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

I've basically watched everything this season except for the sporty ones and those sci-fi mechas. Here are my favs:

• Big Order: 6/10. Too much mainstream and fancy colors, yet watchable Shounen.
  • Ace Attroney & Joker Game: 8/10. Probably missing Detective Conan, that's why I enjoyed them more than I should have.
  • Hundred: 7/10. Too many boobs involved here, still great fighting Anime-to-go.
  • Kabaneri & Re:Zero: 9/10. Jewels of the season.
  • Seisen Cerberus & Twin Star Exorcists : ?/10. Haven't finished them yet, but they sound promising.

• Koby unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...