What game releases are you looking forward to?

Bindy

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yakuza 4 and hopefully the portable version if it ever makes it to the states (played the demo and LOVED IT).

A.C.E. Portable (I think thats what its called) love Gundam to death.

Gears 3, been playing that series since launch day.

Arkham Asylum 2, the first one is the only next gen game that I've collected all the secret stuff on (been a Bats fan since before I could walk).

And really quite a few things I can't think of right now lol.

My buddy is excited for the new Monster Hunter though. (We are playing ze import : 3).

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

mario kart 3ds

zelda: ocarina of time 3ds

mobile suit gundam: the 3ds battle

kid icarus: uprising

kingdom hearts 3d

tales of the abyss

paper mario 3ds

Dead or alive dimentions

those are the 3ds titles I'm looking forward to

guild wars 2 is what I'm looking forward to the most

One of the game releases that I am looking forward to is the Final Fantasy IV complete collection for the PSP. I have played multiple versions of final fantasy IV but the main attraction of the collection is the After Years part since it was rather expensive to obtain numerous wii points just to play all of the chapters in the game.

Hehehehehehehehehe... I'm looking forward to The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, of course, as well as Diablo III, and the awesomeness that is Portal 2. I'm always on the lookout for good games, so if it's something that gets good reviews, I'm most likely going to be getting a good look at it. I may not be able to GET most games, but I can find out a lot just by using the wonders of teh interwebz.

• 2 weeks later...

So much to name but I'll just mention a couple.

Super Mario 3DS: It's supposed to be a hybrid of Mario 64, Galaxy and New Super Mario Bros. Can't go wrong with that mix. Plus it's the return of the Raccoon suit :)

Duke Nukem Forever: Need I say more? Just the fact that this game is actually going to come out is awesome. It's been a long time coming and I'm not expecting it to be this amazing game of all time or anything but it should be fun in many ways.