Where's koby?

TVT

Well, although I own run FM with Koby, I have no access to the servers, host, and all that stuff. I can only work with the admin CP. And he never responded to my message about the programs for adding content to the sites, and as of now, I don't have access to those either. So yea, I'm sort of limited here cuz Koby hasn't given me access to that stuff yet.

I never left, I'm still here, just too busy to do anything. I check up on the place and thats about it. Lately it's been holiday, after holiday with x-mas then new years, then both sisters birthdays, mom's birthday, valentines, etc.. And my mom and I are opening our own business together, which she wants me to design a website for. We will be making decals, vinyl's, etc.. like those things you see people putting on their cars, etc.. Basically any kind of sign making.

Plus, I do have a life whenever I'm done running around. I've been shopping for a Ford Ranger for myself, and we just got my sister a car for her 16th birthday. I've also kind of grew bored with internet life, mainly due to my slow as crap internet connection (takes ages to do anything). I will be back to do work with the place soon. Plus I am looking into seeing about taking over Shinra Insider if my friend Justin (Sk8ierBoi, Rawkstar, Sora, w/e) is really giving up on it..