Whattup

John

• 3 years later...

^ I know. I feel bad. Life happened.. I guess. Ha. But things are going well. I am in my 4th year of college at University of South Florida. How about yourself? Im glad you remember me!

Are there a lot of old members still active, that have changed their names? I dont really recognize many people.

^ I know. I feel bad. Life happened.. I guess. Ha. But things are going well. I am in my 4th year of college at University of South Florida. How about yourself? Im glad you remember me!

Are there a lot of old members still active, that have changed their names? I dont really recognize many people.

I'm currently unemployed, can't find a job, and planning to go back to school.

I don't really think so. Some check in from time to time, but pretty much all the old members have moved on whether due to lack of time, growing up, or whatever.

But, your still here! Ha. You truly have a passion for this stuff. The site seems to be doing well, so I am glad. I added you on facebook also.

lol, well yeah. If I ever gave up on it the site may vanish, but heck I still watch Anime and play Video Games so why not keep the place going? There was times in the past though I did vanish and there were times I had thought of closing it, but that's in the past. The forums doing pretty well for itself, too good to ever think of closing it. The Download Section continues to grow and bring in more and more visitors. I think in the last week alone we had about 200 new members register. As it is now, most of my domains are good till 2012. All good things have to come to an end eventually. I really don't see myself doing this 50 years from now. =P